• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official "I'm drunk right now" thread

samsam

samsam

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
143
Points
16
fdsfs

blösdflöaslfdöafsaflöaslföeflaeöfea from the ö:s u can tell i'm straight, also that i'm european........ö
wuts teh differans b-tween bush 'n' a bag o shit,
Punchline: THE BAG!
dahaheahea i got laid AND I DIDNT HAVE TO POAY FOR IT

n ppl r-memvber
u can puts a tuxedo on one goat but its stills a goat.32
 
samsam

samsam

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
143
Points
16
dmn i smell nice, this new cologne rly is the shit
id hit it, if IT wsnt myself
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
HAhahahahaha how come I cant type properly while drunk and you can`t ?

I HAVE MASTERED DRUNK WRITTING xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Also, drunk + stonned, so yeah... my lvel is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Not drunk today, but I was yesterday. 8 Alexander Keiths, 4 shots of Tequila, and some Zambuka. The Zambuka fucked me up because I wanted to pass out but couldn't.

Birthday on the 22nd so expect me to be retardedly drunk and stoned :linedrunk:
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
HAhahahahaha how come I cant type properly while drunk and you can`t ?

I HAVE MASTERED DRUNK WRITTING xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Also, drunk + stonned, so yeah... my lvel is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
You're a coward.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Anyone drink around here anymore?
 
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
491
Points
16
yae pian iod lal het tiem....just kiddin
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Hangover city today :|

Smoked a dime last night between 3 people at my bud's house and we were drinking all night too. I just slept over. I didn't feel comfortable driving back.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
same as beefy, my head is spinning still....:linedrunk:
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Not drinking until xmas day with the diet. God I'm thirsty :tear:
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
i was drunk earlier but now im fixin to go to bed and im sobering up. which really sucks. ^^im too poor to drink too but thats why i drink other peoples beer.
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
On, Sunday I believe it was, I went out and got fucking hammered after a nice Thanksgiving Dinner :linedrunk:

Then my smoking buds called me up and said "Hey man, if you got 5 on it, you can get in this session." I go over, 3 guys rolled a superblunt with a WHOLE ounce. I was like "Whaaa :hyperguy:"
 

Similar threads

Skeptic
Replies
14
Views
8K
KaiGold
KaiGold
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
94
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
GeneLifts
Replies
2
Views
341
GeneLifts
GeneLifts
Top