• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official "I'm drunk right now" thread

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
im going to pre post in here for tomarrow :spy:

Let's GOOO Mountaineers!!!
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
I'll be in here in about 8 hours, and I'll have chicks in a pool with me :linedrunk:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Line would be proud I think, I started drinking at 1pm yesterday while starting to watch the playoff games and didnt finish until midnight.. and after drinking the whole day I didnt even get buzzed... damn pizza :no: needless to say my diet was ruined :49:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Line would be proud I think, I started drinking at 1pm yesterday while starting to watch the playoff games and didnt finish until midnight.. and after drinking the whole day I didnt even get buzzed... damn pizza :no: needless to say my diet was ruined :49:

You didn't get "buzzed" after drinking all day? What the hell were you drinking? :dunnodude:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
should i drink before bed?..
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
I almost killed someone tonight.

No joke.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Man, you guys are bad ass :49:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
You didn't get "buzzed" after drinking all day? What the hell were you drinking? :dunnodude:

Beer and lots of it, hefenwisen, guiness, arogant bastard, etc.. good shit not light beer.
I just ate too much I suppose :e5dunno:
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
630am arrive home time this mornin. Free weed and booze, what more could I ask for?
 

Similar threads

Skeptic
Replies
14
Views
8K
KaiGold
KaiGold
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
98
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
GeneLifts
Replies
2
Views
341
GeneLifts
GeneLifts
Top