• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official "I'm drunk right now" thread

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
i was pretty drunk yesterday on my way back from ny.. i hate to sit in traffic and i wan't driving anyway...i popped bottles on the back seat and watched movies :49:
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
I like drinking roadies but there's always that "having to piss 20 minutes later" factor that gets me down.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
I like drinking roadies but there's always that "having to piss 20 minutes later" factor that gets me down.

piss into the bottles you emptied before :keke:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I didnt do shit for halloween
i just stayed in doors.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
For halloween me and the rest of my Samoan race scouraged the lands and nabbed up little children and put them in our giant bags, went back and ate them bones and all... a little crunchy .. yes but worth it for immortality. Other than that .. nothing.
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
Back on 2007-02-14...
let him be, lets see how big this thread gets :skurred:

whoah, pretty big tweak!!. lol, i didn't remember i started this shit haha :49:
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
I'm gonna be drinking Jagerbombs all fuckin' night.

Going to a party downtown and I'll be drinking like a Guido all night long.

My plan:
1. Get drunk
2. ???
3. Profit
4. Wake up and do it again tomorow night.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
i was drunk at work today.. had some jaegerbombs and barcadi at the job with my co worker :keke:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
this thread dont get rnough love.

:linedrunk:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
this should totally be the onl thread I post in ey.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
YAAaaa !!1111asda
russianstandard-1.jpg


NOM NOMm
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Me not drunk, jager with beer, tastes like shit. But ILL BE DRUK!!
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
lulz, I didnt get wasted, double lulz :2:
 

Similar threads

Skeptic
Replies
14
Views
8K
KaiGold
KaiGold
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
94
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
GeneLifts
Replies
2
Views
341
GeneLifts
GeneLifts
Top