R
Rageking
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2006
- Messages
- 3,330
- Points
- 36
im going to pre post in here for tomarrow 
Let's GOOO Mountaineers!!!

Let's GOOO Mountaineers!!!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.


needless to say my diet was ruined 
Line would be proud I think, I started drinking at 1pm yesterday while starting to watch the playoff games and didnt finish until midnight.. and after drinking the whole day I didnt even get buzzed... damn pizzaneedless to say my diet was ruined
![]()

Maybe he was with del drinking baileysYou didn't get "buzzed" after drinking all day? What the hell were you drinking?![]()


Were you threatening someone with my knife or was that me?I almost killed someone tonight.
No joke.




You didn't get "buzzed" after drinking all day? What the hell were you drinking?![]()

Your an angry Drunk Line*sharpens knives*



I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.