• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official "I'm drunk right now" thread

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I couldn't post when I was drunk, I fail.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I'm hungover, does that count?

Stupid drinking games to ring in the new year :no:
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
im hungover already aswell... i hate cheap mexican beer. But thats all mexicans seem to buy LOL
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Im wasted now, so no hard feelings :2:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
All I said was that I heard a rumor that u had tiny pecker
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
its 2:45 am, i been hoppin from party to party, Im officially drunk. Im gonna eat some tamales to get better lol
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
its 2:45 am, i been hoppin from party to party, Im officially drunk. Im gonna eat some tamales to get better lol

Did u tell the ladies how much of a badass gamer u are?...LOLOL
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I wanted to post in this thread a few hours ago when I came back home this early morning, but unfortunately the site wasn't available at the moment. : tear :


2nd fail.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
bought me some black lager, irish red and some Belgium beer.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Hoegaarden tastes like shit.

Your mom taste like shit.


just got back from Zombies,

saw some gore/death metal bands from Sweden, italy and from here,
was aweeesseoomemeee!!111
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
6 apple cider bottles and 4 gin tonics and i still can type better english than most of you, american junkies. lol

love

not to talk about robcardu's spanish hahaha lol you're lucky you're sexy dirty columbian!
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
out to have a fuck lolololol yeah! advantages of "marriage"
 

Similar threads

Skeptic
Replies
14
Views
8K
KaiGold
KaiGold
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
94
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
GeneLifts
Replies
2
Views
341
GeneLifts
GeneLifts
Top