• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Kevin Levrone Transformation thread

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
"So this is Kevin Levrone at the Levrone report, and we're - SH, SH, SHUH-BAYM!!! Out baby! WHOOOH."
 
B

bigromeo

Member
Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2008
Messages
22
Points
1


nice voice he has, maybe american idol next? as a challange
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
I think he knew he was in the band "Full Blown" but he's saying american idol next because thats big time whereas full blown was just, well a band.

Is he even in it anymore does anyone know?
 
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
592
Points
18
I think he knew he was in the band "Full Blown" but he's saying american idol next because thats big time whereas full blown was just, well a band.

Is he even in it anymore does anyone know?
I was just pointing that out because he seemed like he didn't know Kevin could sing. It's actually spelled out as "Fulblown" with one 'L'.
I'm interested if the band is still alive as well or if he's still in it.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
I was just pointing that out because he seemed like he didn't know Kevin could sing. It's actually spelled out as "Fulblown" with one 'L'.
I'm interested if the band is still alive as well or if he's still in it.

Ahh ok, I was thnking about his DVD full blown :D

Hope he is in it still, put that good voice of his to use.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
My balls got so wet
16042-1.gif
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ You have my vote for a ban.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Kevin Levrone said:
Happy Thanksgiving / Introducing “Levrone On…”
November 26th, 2009

picture12150x150-1.png
What am I thankful for? Aside from family and health, YOU.

This community brings out the best in me
in and out of the gym. Knowing that I’m helping you with your gains and outlook is an endless source of inspiration for me.

I’m thankful for the work Kenbo and Comstock have done to keep the
forum vital, welcoming, positive and raw truth. Way to go guys. The
rest of you, please go to the forum if you haven’t. It will improve your
life in many ways.

Make sure to eat something delicious today.
Life is a balance. If your
mom made some homemade pie or stuffing, have some. You’ve earned
it. Eat as much turkey as you want, go easy on the carbs. If you’re preparing for a show, find some other way to reward yourself today.

Don’t drink while you eat, drink 20 minutes before or 20 minutes after.
It’ll make a big difference in your ph level and ability to digest your Thanksgiving feast.

Also, please visit the new Youtube Group today: Levrone On… This is
where I answer all personal or general questions that don’t have to
do with training or nutrition.

The demand for these kinds of questions keeps getting bigger so I want
to embrace them and answer them, and this is the most efficient way
to do it.

I’m actually looking forward to it. There’s already a great post up there
so check it out. First five will be featured right here on the blog with my answers.

Thanks for everything guys, back in the gym tomorrow.

Kevin

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :tiphat:
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
I didn't have any of that good stuff. :'(

I had cold and dry tasteless chicken with some smelly tuna.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
^^ that sucks bro :49:


LevroneReport.com Happy Thanksgiving




 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
500 lbs Squat Challenge, Workout #2, 365 lbs




 
cereal

cereal

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
342
Points
18
great workout!
but not quite parallel....:omgwtf:
thanks for the vid bro!
 

Similar threads

Top