• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official MMA News/Discussion Thread

• Thread starter CaptainCharisma
  • Start date
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I watched all access last night with Rampage and damn i really hope he wins. He has a great training and just the personality that makes you route for him. Even my wife likes him but then again she also hats Chuck. lol

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont hate Chuck, but i think its time for a change, and Rampage can put in tons of personality into the division

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles.asp?n_id=7640

Sanchez: Staph Infection Could've Cost Him Koscheck Fight

On the topic of Hispanic fighters and their place in the flourishing promotion -- Roger Huerta recently made the cover of Sports Illustrated -- White touched on Diego Sanchez's unexpectedly poor performance against Josh Koscheck. The day before the bout, Sanchez was prepared to announce his retirement.

"The day of the weigh-ins, we were going to announce Diego's retirement because the test came up that he had Hepatitis C. We kept testing him. The doctors were baffled. They eventually decided that he doesn't have Hep C, but they didn't know what was wrong with him. So he goes in and fights that shitty, horrible fight that everyone saw."

The day after, Sanchez developed a "hole in his thigh the size of a coffee cup." He was diagnosed with a staph infection.

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Sanchez and his fanboys can make all the excuses they want, the important thing is that Sanchez got pwned

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
CaptainCharisma said:
^ Sanchez and his fanboys can make all the excuses they want, the important thing is that Sanchez got pwned
that information came right from Dana White. :e5dunno:

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:spy:

ya i saw that on Sherdog, i still think White is making excuses for Sanchez, Dana does act kinda assanine sometimes

Big DAWG

Big DAWG

Whos on top in MMA at the moment haven't been following for some time is Fedor still king of pride and who is the champ of the ufc

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I can't wait to see Sakuraba vs. Gracie.

:food-snacking:

And I hope Lesner gets his ass kicked, just so I can laugh.

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wanna see Brock get beat too but i don't think it will be on ppv here

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did anyone watch WEC and the Tapout shows on VS. channel this past Sun? I got to watch them both and i must say they have some good fights. I just wanted to see what everyone else thought.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
:49: :49:

K1tshirtbrockfrontzt5 1 K1tshirtbrockbackzf2 1

Attachments

• k1tshirtbrockfrontzt5-1.jpg
    k1tshirtbrockfrontzt5-1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that tattoo on his chest looks like a huge dildo

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I was right.

Chuck vs. Wanderlei Bowdown 1

http://www.kakuto.com/news-217-11.html

Chuck Liddell has confirmed in an interview with the Boston Times that his next UFC fight will be against the one and only Wanderlei Silva. UFC president, Dana White, has been trying to set this fight up for quite some time, and with PRIDE now looking to be a subsidary for UFC, can finally do so. Liddell told the newspaper, "It’s going to be a striking battle. Who’s going to hit harder and throw more punches. I think from the things I’ve seen (of him) that’s what it will be."

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i told peeps that this would happen, even though its lost most of its luster this will be a great fight

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Rampage beats Hendo.

Silva beats Liddell.

Silva beats Rampage.

Crocop runs into the ring, kicks Silva in the head, takes belt, flees to Croatia.

Bowdown 1

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
based on his last couple of performances i think Silva is done, Liddell will beat him, and he'll probably get page again and get destroyed again, at which point the real 205 king will arrive...Shogun