• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Mr Olympia 2010 prejudging & finals discussion thread!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Man I made fun of Hany Rambod a while back.... but you have to respect the fact that he is done wonders with Jay & Phil
Jay's quad does look improved and I dont think his back is smaller... in fact I believe his right lat is thicker and more visible when he hits x-mas-tree shot...
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
@ tkol, thats phils worst pose IMO... even his lat spread is better then that.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
87012.jpg

87018.jpg


and easy 4th title for Jay
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Damm Jay wins easily this contest and that was Phil best pose i think

not just that but also IMHO Jay had a better front-double-bicep shot too... the whole shot not just the bicpe... I attached an image earlier!

@ Dilated: Seriousely you think back-double-bicep shot is Phil's worst pose...??? IMO thats his best shot ever since he won the ironman!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
1. Jay
2. Phil
3. Branch
4. Dex
5. Rockel
6. Wolf
 
d.capodiferro88

d.capodiferro88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
66
Points
8
you never know.
at this time, last year, many people were saying dex was aehad of jay so who knows...
i think jay is the best and should have won even in 08.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Phil looks so narrow and small in the rear lat spread.
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
I agree.... Jay Phil Branch then Dex. Shame about Kai. Very curious to hear what went wrong. I think Dex is pretty much out of ever winning the title again. He is having a handful with Branch and I just dont see him beating Phil anymore at all either. Phil looked great and I think he has finally left Dex in the rear view.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
It wasn't a negative comment, it was a neutral comment. Yes he looks great but he didn't make any impact for me as for example Branch did.

Nah I know it wasn't negative but what can Jay really improve on? He can't get much better than last year or what he brought this year
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
@Lanois, and this:

attachmentphpattachmentid5442stc1d128538-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Phil
Jay
Kai
Victor
Dexter
Branch

lolwut

Unless Kai is pulling a Gaspari-Alvisi thingy, he's not jumping in that top 3 just like this outta nowhere :icon_rolleyes:

prolly the judges will "force" it, and put him 5th who knows..
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
IMO these poses are miles ahead his rear double bi

86383.jpg


86459.jpg


86479.jpg




Rear Double is the only pose where his arms look pretty small

86403.jpg
 
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16
I didn't see the live streem but judging from the photos I think that Phil looks great but it's not enough to beat Jay and Branch looks better than Dex so my top four 1.Jay 2.Phil 3.Branch 4.Dex
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
@Dilated That rear double didn't look as impressive in that pic as this one:
87007-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Phil 2010 Arnold vs 2010 Olympia

7888.jpg



7884.jpg

86378.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Phil's side chest went from (2006-2007) the pose that I hated at him, to now 2010 my fav pose next to mm, he's hitting it much much better (and of course the huge improvements over the years), looks awesome

_M2X1765-1.jpg

 

Similar threads

tkD
Replies
144
Views
55K
mvsf1
M
Natzo
Replies
468
Views
132K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
43
Views
5K
underbody
underbody
Top