• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Mr.Olympia 2010 thread

P

Pain

VIP
Phil or Kai.

Cutler and Dexter battling for third.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Official lists. The names in bold are those who will compete, so Alvisi won't do the O, no more Max help I guess lol

2010olympia_competitorlist1-1.gif

2010olympia_competitorlist6-1.gif

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Didn't Seth just announce that he will compete?

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
KAI GREENE TRAINS SHOULDERS 4 WEEKS OUT

Kai Greene, winner of the last two Arnold Classic titles, preps for his second Olympia appearance. Greene's first appearance in 2009 saw him take fourth place, and this year he's hell-bent on walking out with the Sandow.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh, no Ben The strong*cough*est BB in the face of Earth. The Rhino would be dissapointed.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Ben is not doing it?

what?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ Ben White is doing the strongest bb comp, he's gonna be pwned by the Rhino.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^ Ben White is doing the strongest bb comp, he's gonna be pwned by the Rhino.

are serious?

he's doing it?

that's beast!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
are serious?

he's doing it?

that's beast!

Stan Efferding and Ben White are set to clash at Olympia World's Strongest Bodybuilder 2010

updates from Aug 20,

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
don't know if that's a wise decision or a terrible ideia...

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
I foresee ninja atack.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
don't know if that's a wise decision or a terrible ideia...

He has a chance to step on the Olympia stage and he decides to ditch it for some meaningless event, where he'll get pwned anyway.

I'd say it's an idiotic decision.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
FUUUUUUUUCK kai shoulder pressing 4 plates? thats crazy, i wonder how much oscar was spotting him though...

LMAO @ Rodney rollers expression

He has a chance to step on the Olympia stage and he decides to ditch it for some meaningless event, where he'll get pwned anyway.

I'd say it's an idiotic decision.

Yeah, god forbid he takes the route with more potential prize money.....

Im assuming they are paying him to do it again, im sure he gets money win or lose, maybe not a whole lot of money bu he would'nt of gotten **** at the olympia

Last edited:
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FUUUUUUUUCK kai shoulder pressing 4 plates? thats crazy, i wonder how much oscar was spotting him though...

LMAO @ Rodney rollers expression

Yeah, god forbid he takes the route with more potential prize money.....

Im assuming they are paying him to do it again, im sure he gets money win or lose, maybe not a whole lot of money bu he would'nt of gotten **** at the olympia

Good point, although I we look at things in a longer perspective, I believe that He is making a mistake. You can still lift heavy weights and compete in powerlifting in your later years. With bodybuilding it's a different story. He might never get another chance to qualify to the Olympia again.

My point is that it would be wiser for him to concentrate on bodybuilding now and worry about being ''the strongest bodybuilder'' later. But if the prize money is really that improtant to him, then well...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Wolf's blog, BSN

Dennis Wolf | September 1, 2010

Three weeks out, and I’m just getting in better and better shape. Everything’s looking good right now. It’s just a matter of timing now, to make sure I’m on point the day of the show. I know I’ve done things the right way and I am ready to bring my best to the stage. I’ve kept my diet pretty simple; the simpler you do things the better. It makes it harder to make any big mistakes. If you have a big complicated preparation system before a contest, or if you are always trying new or unfamiliar things, there’s a bigger chance something might go wrong.

I’ve done what I usually do, because I know what works for me. The diet itself is not really a big problem for me; I know I can get in shape quickly. The problem in the past has always been the last week, getting the timing right or not. But this year it will be different. I will be in the best condition possible one week out, and then from there it’s just carb management. First going down in carbs for three days, maybe cutting my carbs in half, and then carb-loading for two and a half days. Friday is about maintaining, checking my shape and conditioning every hour or two hours, and just making sure we get everything perfect. See? Pretty easy stuff.

^^ lol @ pretty easy stuff, when we know he failed a few times already.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I’ve done what I usually do, because I know what works for me

this should be good... lol

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can still lift heavy weights and compete in powerlifting in your later years. With bodybuilding it's a different story. He might never get another chance to qualify to the Olympia again. My point is that it would be wiser for him to concentrate on bodybuilding now and worry about being ''the strongest bodybuilder'' later.

Great point, mate, I agree.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Road to the Olympia: Branch Warren Trains Back: 6 Weeks Out

BRANCH_RTTO_back-1.jpg

With less than a few weeks to go to the Olympia, Branch Warren is looked insane. Branch feels he is in better condition than last year's Olympia this far out. In this video, Branch talks about who he looked up to as a young bodybuilder and how it feels to be nominated as one of the hardest working bodybuilders in history.