• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Mr.Olympia 2010 thread

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^ i believe his lower body and back are mr olympia dont know how hes looking from the front or side yet.

pakman88

pakman88

I agree from the back and legs Kai is probably the front runner, hes great from the side too, as are several others. Front is where he can lost some points due to his structure, but i still think he can win the O if he comes in at his best.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Exactly. Kai should (IMHO) do some minor adjustments to his posing (especially front double biceps and front lat spread). He could hit those poses quite a lot better than he does now (or at least did, last time we saw him on stage). Either way, I think Kai really does stand a chance to win the big crown.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
That waist is tight and that's a normal angle

No it is not. Squint your eyes and step back a bit.... Then look at his silohuette, its not a normal silohuette.

Im trying to keep my expetations low here LOL

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Speaking of back, here's a pic of Jay after the 2009 Mr. Olympia

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
that Ronnie Rockel back training vid is pure awesomeness..

we European do bb vids so much better that it starts to hurt when we see some made in the USA.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Rockel evening before Mr Europe

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Speaking of back, here's a pic of Jay after the 2009 Mr. Olympia
That's a sick ass picture. Kind of reminds me of Dorian.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
he looks great, he has an ideal physique for a man with a long midsection but next to others at the O i dont think he can be top 6

I say if it was to break top 6 this is the year for him.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Couple of recent Jay photos!

3HpZ-1.jpg

Jays forearms never looked this thick, dense and hard... good cause he'll need to whack a lot of moles popping their heads out this Olympia

pakman88

pakman88

Lol they are likely more akin to malignant tumors, hes going to have trouble getting rid of them this olympia, if theyre in shape that is. Hopefully everyone shows up in shape with improvements unlike last years olympia where several contenders weren't at their best.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol they are likely more akin to malignant tumors, hes going to have trouble getting rid of them this olympia, if theyre in shape that is. Hopefully everyone shows up in shape with improvements unlike last years olympia where several contenders weren't at their best.
Agreed, I really hope everyone brings their best ever to the stage this year. Last year was a let down..cough Branch cough..

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Wolf updates:

# Dennis Wolf | September 9, 2010 #

Doing good today; everything is pretty much the same. I’m in good shape, and it’s mostly a waiting game now. I don’t want to lose anything, just maintain for one more week, and then I’ll start going down in carbs, dropping the water, and that’s it. You know, the end of the diet is always hard, you’re tired, you’re hungry, all that…I can see my face is already looking kind of sunken in, so I’m close. Really all I have left to lose is the water weight.

I will probably be around 270 again, which is about where I was one week out from the New York Pro. I don’t really care too much about the exact weight; what I want is to make sure I look good and in shape. The scale just helps you to watch what you are doing exactly and figure out if what you are doing is right or wrong. You can say, “OK, I need to lose this much weight between today and tomorrow,” or “I need to eat a little bit more,” or whatever. It’s pretty easy stuff, but obviously you can still make mistakes. So this is important, especially the last few days to always check where you are at. But the exact weight is not so important.

Kevin and I finished shooting the DVD and he’s done with editing, and I believe BSN? is just putting the final pieces together, designing the cover and things like that. So I’m happy it’s finished and hopefully will be ready soon. Kevin spent so much time working on the footage, at all hours of the night, and it’s a lot of footage. I appreciate his work very much, and I’m pretty happy with the final result. Hopefully other people will be as well…we will see.

I have a feeling he will fail, again.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I'm glad everything is just so easy for Dennis.

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

Agreed 100%, NO ONE beats a Conditioned Cutler!!!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
raymond_chest_olympia_rot-1.jpg