• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Mr.Olympia 2010 thread

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't agree with DJ about him being in the top 6, he will be in the top 10 at the most. That being said I do think he has some good points about Jay for instance, because Jay is not known for showing up in great condition every year. But I do hope that he will be just as good as last years Olympia.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Phil Heath on FOX 31 News

Former DU basketball player turns to pro weightlifting

^^ this was @ the 4 week mark, from the flexonline vid of him training arms

Talks about:
-how he got in bb'ing after basketball
-how Weider offer him an contract before he won the USA's
-diet and different foods for bb'ing
-$$$
-his main goal is not only to be Mr O, but to make bodybuilding mainstream, and to be a great ambassador and face of BB (which he already is)

and some screens:

b7b5dv-1.jpg

2nvxeet-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
The quote from a bb.com member 'BodyBranded' who actually helped with this interview of Phil:

Phil Heath on Fox 31 Denver

Before I started Bodybranded Films I was an editor for Fox News. I've been pushing my old connections there to do some coverage of Phil Heath. Finally they gave in and did it, and here is the result:

http://www.kdvr.com/videobeta/854cc5...-weightlifting

I had to push really hard for them to do it, so please check the story out. The more hits it gets the more likely they will be to cover Phil and bodybuilding again in the future.

great job!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BRANCH_RTTO_legs-1.jpg

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
raymond_back_olympia_rot-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
WOW phil has a good pump

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amazing improvements by Phil since 2002

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2010roadtotheolympiajaycutler2-1.jpg

Bodybuilding.com and Muscletech are on the Road To The Olympia, with Jay Cutler. Today Jay is at Gold's Gym in Las Vegas for a sick leg workout. So strap on your belts and get your knee wraps ready as the 3-time (going on 4-time?) Olympia champion shows you how to do it for legs!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man jay face is starting to suck in like last year:ughnoes:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Wolf blog updates

#Dennis Wolf | September 14, 2010#

Ten days out, and I?m in really good shape. From now until Sunday, I?m keeping everything the same. Then Monday I will drop my carbs for two and a half days, then begin the two days of carb-loading. That?s it. Pretty easy.

I?m glad my DVD is now in production and we will have it ready in time for the Olympia. I am looking forward to seeing the final product and I think people will enjoy it.

I am also glad that a lot of my friends will be coming to the Olympia to support me. This is very good; it makes the experience easier when you have a lot of support around you. I have one friend coming from Germany and another from Denmark?you know, I know a lot of people all over the world. I really appreciate them coming from so far, and I?m really happy to have them here.

In about a half hour I will be going to my first session at the gym today. At this point this is my life, just eating, sleeping and the gym. After the Olympia I will have some photo shoots and appearances, and I will relax for a little while. Six weeks off until I start training again in November. It?s not that much time, but I really like the short off-season better. Like this year, I had six weeks off after New York before I started my prep for the Olympia, and this schedule works really well for me. I can start my diet a little bit later because I don?t really gain too much fat in such a short amount of time. So it?s great for my conditioning, because I stay leaner and get in shape quicker.

But for the next 10 days, my only focus is on the Olympia. After that, we will see how things go. You never know what can happen. I spend my whole year preparing for this contest, and now time is flying by so fast, it?s unbelievable.

Also

2h7km6d-1.jpg

Wolf talks Olympia - flexonline interview

ps: he's not working any more with the trainer-guru he had for the NYP, he's on his own now..

His top 6 at the O:

1.Jay
2.Phil or Kai
3.Phil or Kai
4.Himself or Dex
5.Himself or Dex
6.DJ or Victor

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
2010roadtotheolympiajaycutler2-1.jpg

Bodybuilding.com and Muscletech are on the Road To The Olympia, with Jay Cutler. Today Jay is at Gold's Gym in Las Vegas for a sick leg workout. So strap on your belts and get your knee wraps ready as the 3-time (going on 4-time?) Olympia champion shows you how to do it for legs!

BB.com's Road to the O again! that is awesome.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
raymond_lake_olympia_rot-1.jpg