• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Mr.Olympia 2010 thread

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
check the front double bi.. his waist is huge... i`m guessing the carbing up is where it reallys goes to hell.

Now you can check pics dillated (I think) uploaded in which Kai's waist is smaller (or even) than Dexter's.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Never thought I'd say this but Kai's legs look small in that back shot

In regards to his waist, it looks good in that back shot...but you can tell how massive his "gut" is in the FDB shot. It's not his waistline IMO its the distended stomach. Either way he looks good at 16 days out.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Never thought I'd say this but Kai's legs look small in that back shot

It's the angle of the pics man, what's so hard to understand..his legs never looked so "small" in other pics lol...same with his waist.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its all here say anyways...what matters is how these guys look on stage in front of the judges come Olympia time! I still say if Cutler nails it he wins easily. Side by side he dwarfs the competition. Just my .02

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
It's the angle of the pics man, what's so hard to understand..his legs never looked so "small" in other pics lol...same with his waist.

I agree, no way his waist is that small on stage, thats like smaller then melvin anthony in that back shot lol.

Berry said he is around 174-178..... so much for weighing 300 lbs hahaah

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Berry said he is around 174-178..... so much for weighing 300 lbs hahaah
???

Once again, who cares how they look in pictures? Who cares what their bodyweight is? All that matters is how they look on stage at the O.

BTW, Phil claimed he is 260 in his latest video.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai is between 274-278 in the pics

Weigh 274-278lbs during day. training days I eat 1lb fish, carnivor,string beans, sweet potato diet! But feel good

Last edited:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ 1lbs of fish each day sounds like a pretty low amount for someone huge as Kai Greene. He must be taking huge amounts of carnivor instead.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ 1lbs of fish each day sounds like a pretty low amount for someone huge as Kai Greene. He must be taking huge amounts of carnivor instead.

He must mean at every meal.
I remember the overkill movie, oscar ordered 40lbs of flounder and said it was supplies for a week!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Couple of recent Jay Cutler photos!
3Hqb-1.jpg

3HpZ-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I dont think kai or phil can beat jay, jay is just way too thick head to toe..... unless he is off.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm really hoping that everyone comes in at their best.....I hate when there is a bunch of hype for a bodybuilder(s) and then they compete and aren't even close to 100% in the biggest show in teh world.

As a side note, Kai is obvioulsy looking nasty I just hope he brings it 110% to stage...considering that he's going to need to in order to come out with the victory over Jay and Phil. Kai hasn't been at his very best his last 2 outings and it's time for redemtion.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Yeah, Kai hasnt been looking that great IMO, he either is full and soft or ripped and flat. His best combination of fullness and conditioning was at the 2008 New York Pro. If he comes in as shredded as at the 2010 Aussie with his 2010 Arnold fullness, he would be so dominant.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
benwhiteolympiainterview-1.jpg

davidhenryolympiainterview-1.jpg

Mike33

Mike33

What about Victor Martinez, nobody belive he can win? Or at least be top 3? :)

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai Greene trains back three weeks out from the O!
September 9, 2010
FLEXONLINE.COM

We know you can't wait until top names in the industry take center stage on September 22-25 in Las Vegas (trust us, we can't either), and that's why we're blowing out our O preview coverage this entire month on flexonline.com. Training videos and video interviews from top stars like Phil Heath, Kai Greene, Dennis Wolf and Dennis James; competitor breakdowns from the experts, a review of past Olympia controversies (we know you'll have plenty to add on that in the FLEX Forums), classic Olympia photos and a heads up on all the events and breaking news as THE event in the IFBB Pro League approaches. Kai Greene, winner of the last two Arnold Classic titles, preps for his second Olympia appearance. Greene's first O in 2009 saw him take fourth place, and this year he's hell-bent on walking out with the Sandow

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ronny_chest_rot-1.jpg

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ WHAT THE ****! Look at his chest in that pic! Unreal pump/size!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Recent photos of Rockel!
normal_IMG_0033-1.jpg
normal_IMG_0037-1.jpg

normal_IMG_0040-1.jpg
normal_IMG_0045-1.jpg