• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official NHL Thread

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Local Calgary kid here...been a flames fan since 84.

I'm just happy that Phaneuf is gone....sure he has a great pp shot but he is more of a liability than anything on the ice. His defensive play is terrible, he got complacent here. Just appeared to be lazy on the ice. Maybe this will wake him up...but he does have a huge ego so maybe not. We will see after the initial emotion wears off.

I've got a feeling all this cap room moving by Sutter is setting up an even bigger deal as currently we have far to many forwards. Guess we will have to wait and see how shit goes down.

Pretty stoked about Hagman though and Higgins if he can get back to form.

V

vdawg

elisha will now be 9 hours from me, i can move in and snake her from dion now.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know its not the NHL, but that game yesterday between the US and Canada was fun to watch. Very intense.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
The Canada V USA is the first ever ice hockey match I've ever watched. It was quite interesting! If we got more of it over here, I dare say I'd probably get right into it.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know its not the NHL, but that game yesterday between the US and Canada was fun to watch. Very intense.

Ya was a great game as was the Russia vs Czech game.

Canada out played the US by far but Brodeur was terrible in net. Final shots were 45-23 for Canada. Came down to goaltending and Miller got it done Brodeur didn't...

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
US blewout finland 6-1..it was 6-0 after 12 mintues in the 1st period.....right now canada is up 2-0 against the slovaks in the 2nd

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
canada up 3-2 with less then 3 mintues left....slovaks ALLLL over them

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Finally the Olympics are over, time for the Blackhawks to get back on track to a stanley cup.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hell of a finish to the Olympics! What a game...we got our "golden" revenge :D

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
US blewout finland 6-1..it was 6-0 after 12 mintues in the 1st period.....right now canada is up 2-0 against the slovaks in the 2nd

That was kick in the nuts ,but damnit..life goes on!
Hell of a finish to the Olympics! What a game...we got our "golden" revenge :D
Congrats buddy.Final and can-rus game were best games in the tournament.

V

vdawg

the canada russia game sucked. russia did absolutely nothing. canada just walked all over them. the final on the other hand was a real hockey game.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Russia had all the talent in the world but no heart or teamwork...everyone wanted to be the hero.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the canada russia game sucked. russia did absolutely nothing. canada just walked all over them. the final on the other hand was a real hockey game.

I understand your point of view ,but i should have said entertaining.I really enjoyed how canada played and sure Russians didnt played the level they wanted ,but canadians sure made them look worse.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the blackhawks shit the bed last night.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I live in Toronto, but I hate the leafs. They are a really bad team the whole year, then they start to win right at the end of the year and they get a higher draft pick. However, this year there late season surge is going to make Boston upset because they have the leafs 1st round pick in the kessel trade. No wonder everyone hates the leafs lol

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hope the capitals win the stanley cup this year. the only team in d.c. whos really representing

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I live in Toronto, but I hate the leafs. They are a really bad team the whole year, then they start to win right at the end of the year and they get a higher draft pick. However, this year there late season surge is going to make Boston upset because they have the leafs 1st round pick in the kessel trade. No wonder everyone hates the leafs lol

I don't agree. The Leafs are second last in the league, 3 points "up" on third last, with 5 games left. The teams closest to them (Florida, Islanders, Tampa) all have at least 1 extra game left as well. It's pretty likely the Leafs pick would have been Taylor Hall or Tyler Seguin, which is a disaster.

They will turn things around long term, but this trade is going to hurt them.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Leafs have been terrible for years...Toronto fans have gotten use to it. I don't see it changing anytime soon