• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Night Show Discussion (ARNOLD CLASSIC 2008)

Mr.Olympia 2008

Mr.Olympia 2008

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
268
Points
16
Thank fucking god.
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
i would give the trophy to the first with a powerfull metal song, WHOEVER who poses with powerfull music, even if its the sound technic
 
Mr.Olympia 2008

Mr.Olympia 2008

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
268
Points
16
Branch will pose to some swedish death metal.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
he looked great, awesome routine
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
joj comeon now back to rnb, looks good tho
 
Mr.Olympia 2008

Mr.Olympia 2008

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
268
Points
16
My balls are starting to shirnk just listining to this music.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
deja vu with gustavo?????
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Dear Gustavo,

Get a new shtick.

-Management
 
Mr.Olympia 2008

Mr.Olympia 2008

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
268
Points
16
Gustavo must've picked up his 2005 Olympia posing routine cd by mistake.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Gustavo is a fucking joke.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Gustavo's gut is out of control again
 
Mr.Olympia 2008

Mr.Olympia 2008

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
268
Points
16
Coleman is retired. Should probably show some fucking respect. lol.
 
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
4,078
Points
138
I think Gustavo is just dissing and putting down Ronnie by doing that "raise the roof" move. He could of done a rear double bicep or front latspread
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
WTF, Desmond...random army propaganda music?
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
my high quality finally works :)
desmond hmm
 
Top