• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Night Show Discussion (ARNOLD CLASSIC 2008)

Mr.Olympia 2008

Mr.Olympia 2008

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
268
Points
16
Kai's ears must be full of grapefruit.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Kai will win the best posers routine I think.
 
Mr.Olympia 2008

Mr.Olympia 2008

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
268
Points
16
They need sub-titles when Branch is talking.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
wtf they cut kai off, bastards!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
dang i would of liked to see branch and dex pose
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Is that Tunen doing the interviewing? :coolguy:
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Hahahaha why is Phil squeezing his muscles in the interview ? xDDD
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
ben you did see kai though right?
 
Mr.Olympia 2008

Mr.Olympia 2008

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
268
Points
16
They're totally gonna make him pay for that stage light.
 
Mr.Olympia 2008

Mr.Olympia 2008

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
268
Points
16
This is insane.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Someday... I hope they bring these guys to entertain the Arnold:



 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
haha this is kinda sweet
 
Top