• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Phil Heath's myspace!

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
I hope that many will see my humor and personality as being someone that is humble, yet someone that they could actually share an intelligent conversation with, in addition to a great laugh.


of course, if i had seen that pic first, i would of ps'd it into something really wrong :keke: we all know you were joking man.


BTW lets party, you bring the food and i bring the chicks...:linedrunk:
 
curtisymoo

curtisymoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
481
Points
16
the gift was just messing around like anyone of us, im pretty sure he can take a joke as well
end thread

p.s. phil heath = #1
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
and i call for the demotion of tech as admin if he is SERIOUSLY ridiculing the pro who is the image for our site.

You're kidding right? I am sure Phil can take a joke or alittle bashing. No one is immune to ridicule.

Personally, I don't see the big deal about the picture. Everyone shows off from to time to time.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
You're kidding right? I am sure Phil can take a joke or alittle bashing. No one is immune to ridicule.

Personally, I don't see the big deal about the picture. Everyone shows off from to time to time.


yes. tech being demoted was an exaggeration. but i don't think we should be "ribbing" on phil even though i'm more than sure he can take it.
 
thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
702
Points
16
travis barker loses any credibility he has as an artist/drummer for that.

God most rap music is shit.

Actually it gives Travis more credibility as a musician showing his versatility in perfoming different styles of music. Just because you think most rap music is shit doesn't mean that any artist who is involved with it has no musical credibility.
 

Similar threads

Natzo
Replies
78
Views
24K
tim290280
tim290280
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
30
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
GeneLifts
Replies
2
Views
303
GeneLifts
GeneLifts
Top