• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Phil Heath's myspace!

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope that many will see my humor and personality as being someone that is humble, yet someone that they could actually share an intelligent conversation with, in addition to a great laugh.

of course, if i had seen that pic first, i would of ps'd it into something really wrong :keke: we all know you were joking man.

BTW lets party, you bring the food and i bring the chicks...:linedrunk:

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

the gift was just messing around like anyone of us, im pretty sure he can take a joke as well
end thread

p.s. phil heath = #1

P

Pain

VIP
and i call for the demotion of tech as admin if he is SERIOUSLY ridiculing the pro who is the image for our site.

You're kidding right? I am sure Phil can take a joke or alittle bashing. No one is immune to ridicule.

Personally, I don't see the big deal about the picture. Everyone shows off from to time to time.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You're kidding right? I am sure Phil can take a joke or alittle bashing. No one is immune to ridicule.

Personally, I don't see the big deal about the picture. Everyone shows off from to time to time.

yes. tech being demoted was an exaggeration. but i don't think we should be "ribbing" on phil even though i'm more than sure he can take it.

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
travis barker loses any credibility he has as an artist/drummer for that.

God most rap music is shit.

Actually it gives Travis more credibility as a musician showing his versatility in perfoming different styles of music. Just because you think most rap music is shit doesn't mean that any artist who is involved with it has no musical credibility.