sibil
Active member
Member
- Joined
- Dec 25, 2009
- Messages
- 44
- Points
- 8
Great job Phil, you looked to be at your all time best and I was surprised to see you didn't win.
+1
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Great job Phil, you looked to be at your all time best and I was surprised to see you didn't win.
BS!!!! Cut the narrowness crap, he's 110% pure BEEF he was thicker than ever he just got ROBBED!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1arcane said:Great job Phil, you looked to be at your all time best and I was surprised to see you didn't win.

Now that is praise!
Kudos from a competitor's trainer.![]()
Any plans to post some pics from the past few weeks Phil? I'd love to see some off-stage shots from your prep.
Go kick some ass and chew bubblegum !!
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.