• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

* Official PHIL HEATH support thread ! *

Milligan41088

Milligan41088

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
161
Points
16
phil you are the man and got robbed from the title this year...just bring it for the "O" and show everyone whos boss
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
And I was about to post this for Phil minutes before the winner was announced... xD







You deserved the win Phil, but keep your head up man, better things to come for you!
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Congrats Phil, you were in first place after the morning show, couldn't have come any closer than you did.

From a physiology standpoint, keep slugging away on squats, and heavy rack pulls, work up so you're 25% plus stronger in them than you are now on your working sets, and you'll be unbeatable sooner rather than later.
 
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
BS!!!! Cut the narrowness crap, he's 110% pure BEEF he was thicker than ever he just got ROBBED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not agree, better arms, great legs, but Kai displayed the whole package, the camera loves Kai, the finals loves Kai not the prejudging, Kai is wider as hell, a collections of incredible bodyparts.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Awesome showing man...I had you in first, keep pluggin away your bound for great things.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
All of us know Phil is going to dominate the sport, sooner or later. He's still very young.

PS: but I still had Kai first by a tad.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
175
Points
18
thanks guys for all of the support, i really appreciate it. i'm awaiting my contest prep for the olympia from hany rambod and once i get that, we are going for broke!
 
Shadow

Shadow

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
96
Points
6
Hey mate, great showing. We had you pegged for the win here in OZ and that's not taking anything away from Kai - your were better on the day. BUT that's all over now and I'm sure with the improvements you always seem to make from show to show come Olympia time it will be lights out!
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Any plans to post some pics from the past few weeks Phil? I'd love to see some off-stage shots from your prep.
 
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
175
Points
18
Any plans to post some pics from the past few weeks Phil? I'd love to see some off-stage shots from your prep.

weider/ami gets first dibbs, but i'll try and get some out soon k.
 
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
557
Points
18
That would be awesome!
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Go kick some ass and chew bubblegum !!
 

Similar threads

tkD
Replies
45
Views
12K
miamiracing
miamiracing
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
30
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
GeneLifts
Replies
2
Views
303
GeneLifts
GeneLifts
Top