• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

* Official PHIL HEATH support thread ! *

Milligan41088

Milligan41088

phil you are the man and got robbed from the title this year...just bring it for the "O" and show everyone whos boss

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
And I was about to post this for Phil minutes before the winner was announced... xD

You deserved the win Phil, but keep your head up man, better things to come for you!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats Phil, you were in first place after the morning show, couldn't have come any closer than you did.

From a physiology standpoint, keep slugging away on squats, and heavy rack pulls, work up so you're 25% plus stronger in them than you are now on your working sets, and you'll be unbeatable sooner rather than later.

R

Ruhlforever

BS!!!! Cut the narrowness crap, he's 110% pure BEEF he was thicker than ever he just got ROBBED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not agree, better arms, great legs, but Kai displayed the whole package, the camera loves Kai, the finals loves Kai not the prejudging, Kai is wider as hell, a collections of incredible bodyparts.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome showing man...I had you in first, keep pluggin away your bound for great things.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All of us know Phil is going to dominate the sport, sooner or later. He's still very young.

PS: but I still had Kai first by a tad.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks guys for all of the support, i really appreciate it. i'm awaiting my contest prep for the olympia from hany rambod and once i get that, we are going for broke!

Shadow

Shadow

Hey mate, great showing. We had you pegged for the win here in OZ and that's not taking anything away from Kai - your were better on the day. BUT that's all over now and I'm sure with the improvements you always seem to make from show to show come Olympia time it will be lights out!

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Any plans to post some pics from the past few weeks Phil? I'd love to see some off-stage shots from your prep.

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Any plans to post some pics from the past few weeks Phil? I'd love to see some off-stage shots from your prep.

weider/ami gets first dibbs, but i'll try and get some out soon k.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Go kick some ass and chew bubblegum !!