• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron paul seems like a great guy, and i actually agree with many of the things he preach, but c'mon guys, do you honestly think he has any chance at all to win? doesent he have like 3% support on the polls? thats what i've read atleast...

Lets not vote for the best candidate because the media doesn't tell me about them!! :weaksuace:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is an awesome video... if this was the video they would show on TV he would win for sure.. .the TV ad is weak... He needs a powerful video to get the message across to those that only get their info from the TV like this video and several others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lets not vote for the best candidate because the media doesn't tell me about them!! :weaksuace:

im not saying u shouldnt vote for him, just saying that alot of u talks like he has a chance to win at all, when in reality thats not going to happend, sadly enough since he is in fact the only decent candidate. i disagree with him in some issues but overall hes very solid.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
btw, is it true that he wants to get rid of the CIA and/or FBI?!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great clip, Tech !

Just to clarify for Bulkboy. No, he does not want to get rid of ALL these agencies, he wants to cut them back down to the point where they do what they were actually designed to do, ie, intelligence, rather than that covert missions, overthrowing governments, war ops, things like that. The bigger they are, the more chance for corruption and less chance of doing their job.

It's pretty sad when you openly admit the best candidate, who's raised over $5 million dollars last quarter (4th in Republicans), and is the only major candidate who was against the wars/patriot act from the start (Clinton wasn't, Edwards wasn't, Obama voted for Patriot act, etc).

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great clip, Tech !

Just to clarify for Bulkboy. No, he does not want to get rid of ALL these agencies, he wants to cut them back down to the point where they do what they were actually designed to do, ie, intelligence, rather than that covert missions, overthrowing governments, war ops, things like that. The bigger they are, the more chance for corruption and less chance of doing their job.

It's pretty sad when you openly admit the best candidate, who's raised over $5 million dollars last quarter (4th in Republicans), and is the only major candidate who was against the wars/patriot act from the start (Clinton wasn't, Edwards wasn't, Obama voted for Patriot act, etc).

Very well said IS :xyxthumbs:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Joeb, great video. That helped him get a lot more exposure possibly to those who dont know what he is about.

Joeb23

Joeb23

No problem at all guys. You all are the ones who turned me on to him in the first place.:tiphat: I really truly believe him when he speaks and it really seems as though he has truly a lot in common with me and I am sure most of you. His thinking is different, almost radical and that besides his honesty is what I love most about him.:xyxthumbs:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No problem at all guys. You all are the ones who turned me on to him in the first place.:tiphat: I really truly believe him when he speaks and it really seems as though he has truly a lot in common with me and I am sure most of you. His thinking is different, almost radical and that besides his honesty is what I love most about him.:xyxthumbs:

:xyxthumbs:

Thing is, of course, everybody has their flaws, and EVERY candidate has positions I disagree with. But when it comes down to it, he's the only one who is 1) Intelligent enough to see through the war mongering BS and intelligent about economical concerns which are coming. 2) he's legit, he's been preaching the same message for 20+ years, theres no doubt you can believe him.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
werd.

I agree with alot of what he says, but the real reason I will be voting for him is because he sounds honest.

Every other presidential candidate is either too immature (attacking Hillary Clinton whenever possible) or they are using fear mongering to continue to instill fear into Americans. (OMG terrorists will blow up our country!!!)

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:xyxthumbs:

Thing is, of course, everybody has their flaws, and EVERY candidate has positions I disagree with. But when it comes down to it, he's the only one who is 1) Intelligent enough to see through the war mongering BS and intelligent about economical concerns which are coming. 2) he's legit, he's been preaching the same message for 20+ years, theres no doubt you can believe him.

:werdrun_2:

Well said!

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
anybody else gonna donate on November 5th?

Im gonna donate, but probably not $100.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

If I can afford it, definitely, I currently hit a very unexpected financial bind at the moment......:disgust:, but I wanna do my part so if I do its not gonna be $100

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I'm in, since I still have US citizenship.

Tons of people aren't donating the full hundred, every bit helps. I posted a cool clip on the last page about November 5th, its pretty creative.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for changing my sig to take me or anyone else to RP's site IS. :2:

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^If that was any other candidate....I'd be surprised.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
RUDY!:disgust: fucking snake in the grass

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't watch CNN very often, but when I was watching the situation room (wolf blitzer),they were showing the Republican Canidates and the amount of money they have raised in the 3rd quarter. They show five canidates, obviously one of them must be Ron Paul, right? The guy raised 5 million last quarter! Unfortunetly, they only show their "front runners" in Rudy, Thompson, McCain, Romney, and HUCKABEE with his pathetic half million raised. Not surprising, considering Ron Paul apparently does not exist.

The last MSNBC debate, they deleted their "who won the debate poll" after a few hours without an explanation. We all knew the reason why, considering Paul had about 81% of the votes. Then later they mentioned they took down the poll because they didn't think Ron Paul won, "so it must of been a mistake." You mean to tell me, that the man who wins every single non corrupted poll, wasn't expected to win? I find that hard to believe, those bitches know what's up.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tech, I'm fairly sure the Rudy forums were started actually by Ron Paul supporters, for a joke. I think thats why the 9/11 is on the logo of it, but I'm not positive.