• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
noone wins in a nuclear war. Thats why I dont understand how it would come to that. All the leaders of these nations involved would clearly see how this would end... I feel that the nuclear assault would most likely be started by a religious fanatic. In their mindset what do they have to lose.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So, who else thinks that even if Ron Paul would win in 2008 he would do no good? I'm willing to bet Bush and his admin f*ck everything up (to a greater degree than right now) before they leave office.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
So, who else thinks that even if Ron Paul would win in 2008 he would do no good? I'm willing to bet Bush and his admin f*ck everything up (to a greater degree than right now) before they leave office.
maybe so, but we have to vote for someone to become president.

Four years of Ron Paul as president would be pretty awesome, just to see how he stirs things up.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've been looking for this video for a couple months. It's Ron Paul speaking at the house in 2002, before the Iraq war.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome videos, Flex!

Anybody else see the support he got from John Mayer? Apparently there's talks in the works for a benefit concert!!!

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh i wouldnt say Israel could easily wipe out iran, do u remember what happened in july-august 2006? the israel Hezbollah conflict. i think that showed us that Israel are really not that strong. Hizbollah, a guerilla group supported by Iran here defeated israel.

What will happend if Israel attacks iran is that they will not just have to wage war against 8000000 iranians, but they will also be attacked from the north by lebanon and hezbollah, and maybe also syria will join in. And fact is that Israel is already occupied at the gaza strip with making the palestinians life a living hell.

Also Irans military is not weak dude, they have the possibility to draft 3 million soldiers. We are talking about a 80 million people country here, with 50000 trained suicide bombers. If u think iraq is hard to stabilize, u can just forget about Iran. bombing them would lead to them bringing the war over to iraq, and making it impossible to stabilize it.

About russia, they may not be what they were, but 40000 nuclear weapons will always speak for themselves:49:

Good post

Anal repped.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh i wouldnt say Israel could easily wipe out iran, do u remember what happened in july-august 2006? the israel Hezbollah conflict. i think that showed us that Israel are really not that strong. Hizbollah, a guerilla group supported by Iran here defeated israel.

What will happend if Israel attacks iran is that they will not just have to wage war against 8000000 iranians, but they will also be attacked from the north by lebanon and hezbollah, and maybe also syria will join in. And fact is that Israel is already occupied at the gaza strip with making the palestinians life a living hell.

Also Irans military is not weak dude, they have the possibility to draft 3 million soldiers. We are talking about a 80 million people country here, with 50000 trained suicide bombers. If u think iraq is hard to stabilize, u can just forget about Iran. bombing them would lead to them bringing the war over to iraq, and making it impossible to stabilize it.

About russia, they may not be what they were, but 40000 nuclear weapons will always speak for themselves:49:

You act like the general public of Iran will all gather arms and fight, not so, 80% of the Iranian populace hates their current government and their oppressive leaders. We would have a much easier time stabilizing Iran, mostly because there are only Shiites in Iran so we will not have the major problem of warring factions.
You act as if numbers count for anything nowadays, they dont, we bomb the shit out of you from miles and miles away. Then, when you are in a huge destroyed mess we will mop up whats left.
Israel did not lose to Hezbollah, they just didnt annhilate them as planned. But to say they lost is laughable. Have you heard of the Six day war? Israel defeated Egypt, Jordan, and Syria, granted it was from Israel attacking first and taking out each countries air force. But that was with the weapons they had back then, Syria is no stronger and Israel is much stronger. Israel will be fine trust me.
As for Russia, they are weak but they know the conciquences of touting their nuclear warheads. They dont do it, and they know why. No point.:xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You act like the general public of Iran will all gather arms and fight, not so, 80% of the Iranian populace hates their current government and their oppressive leaders. We would have a much easier time stabilizing Iran, mostly because there are only Shiites in Iran so we will not have the major problem of warring factions.

im not saying all of them will gather arms and fight, im pointing out that Irans military is ALOT stronger than what many believe. An american general even said that Irans military defense is the strongest in the region(except for israel). so 80% of the populace hate their current governement huh? thats kind of a random number huh? havent you learnt from iraq? You guys thought you would be welcomed with flowers, what happend? the iraqis despised saddam, the problem is they despise you guys too, its the same with Iran, and the fact that they are shiites doesent make it any better seing as the shiites are even more fanatic than the sunnies+ they remember perfectly well what happend the last time America said they would support them if they revolted. trust me, going into Iran would be a nightmare worse than what you are going through now.

You act as if numbers count for anything nowadays, they dont, we bomb the shit out of you from miles and miles away. Then, when you are in a huge destroyed mess we will mop up whats left.

Yes, cuz that worked good in Iraq huh? im not saying you cannot win the war at first, the problem is what comes after. A war is not won from the air, but from the ground, we all know that. And You are NOT able to stabilize Iran, your forces are stretched too thin. The only way you would be able to gather enough troops for an invasion is either A) to reimplement the draft, or B) to remove troops from all other corners of the world(iraq included) Why dont you think you have already invaded Iran? its because even your current war mongering administration knows what a hell it will be. Generals from pentagon have warned against this, cuz they know better than anyone what the consequenses would be.

Israel did not lose to Hezbollah, they just didnt annhilate them as planned. But to say they lost is laughable. Have you heard of the Six day war? Israel defeated Egypt, Jordan, and Syria, granted it was from Israel attacking first and taking out each countries air force. But that was with the weapons they had back then, Syria is no stronger and Israel is much stronger. Israel will be fine trust me.

Israel did loose to hezbollah, hezbollah is even more popular now than they were then, and they are able to recruit even more people because of this now. israel withdrew its forces before theyre objectives had been reached, and israeli politicians were fired afterwards, because of the way the war went. do u really count that as a success? the real looser however in that war was the lebanese civillians, because of the israeli air strikes, just goes to show once again that a war is not won from the air. Also North israel now lies in ruins because of the hezbollah rocket strikes, and the rebuilding will cost over 11 billions. The PR war was also won by hezbollah, and the hate for israel around the world has just increased further.

here is an interesting article which underline my point and also applies to an invasion of iran.

And yes i do know abot the six day war, and yes there is no doubt about israels military strenght. however in this scenario israel will also have to deal with Iran which is a much stronger nation than egypt and syria combined.

As for Russia, they are weak but they know the conciquences of touting their nuclear warheads. They dont do it, and they know why. No point.:xyxthumbs:

Russia is not weak dude, they are now recovering economically, and are now spending more money than ever on military purposes. and offc they can put more pressurs on america than any other nation on the US much because of their nukes, but also because of the fact that you are now starting to relie on their newly discovered oil supplies, which you will be even more dependant on if u move into iran. You pissed off the whole world with the iraq invation, and putin has made it very clear that he wont sit still if u now move into iran also. And offc you have china who also supports iran. Its just in general a very very bad move. You guys should have learnt by now that military force is not the solution to every problem.

I can say it right here and now, invading iran will be a disaster of enormous proportions, also because of what it will do to your reputation around the world, which to say it lightly, isnt very good at the moment.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn bro, very intelligent :xyxthumbs: (your 16 or 17 right? very impressive)
I dont think that we should invade Iran, I support Ron Pauls foreign policy which believes that we should not meddle in other countries affairs or go to war unless attacked here. I am just saying that Iran will not be a problem militarily if we did, besides I think we will have more support against Iran then Iraq because the world (other then Russia and China) knows they are developing nuclear power/nukes and does not want this. Lets just hope Iran gives up its nuclear ambitions, and this will all be said and done. Or that Ron Paul makes it through the primary and becomes president so we dont look like war mongers anymore.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice post Bulkboy, repped. Where did you read that Russia is spending more than ever on military? I find that hard to believe.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Im finally registered as a Republican and I donated to Ron Pauls website. So, I've done my part.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice post Bulkboy, repped. Where did you read that Russia is spending more than ever on military? I find that hard to believe.

thanks man:tiphat:

its all over the news here in norway, no wonder since we share borders with them:ughnoes: couple of days ago they flew bombers near our borders and our fighter planes had to get up to warn them. scary shit, but putin is trying to bring russia back to soviet times, people who oppose him is seriously getting killed, journalists and all.

By 2007 the Russian defense budget had almost quadrupled to $31 billion over the previous six years. In 2005 Russian defense spending rose 22 percent, 27 percent in 2006 and analysts estimate that in 2007 it could increase by an additional 30 percent. In 2007 the Russian Government approved a re-armament program through the year 2015 with a $240 billion budget.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, Lenin looks even younger now than before his three strokes.

:2:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I tried watching some of the Fox News Debate tonight, but it's too hard to watch.

They should just call it the Romney vs. Giuliani debate.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I tried watching some of the Fox News Debate tonight, but it's too hard to watch.

They should just call it the Romney vs. Giuliani debate.
I'll be watching the replay of it tomorrow. I'm sure they gave Thompson plenty of time too.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Fuck yeah. Ron wins again. Even though Fox filled the audience with pro-war douchebags. And once again Hannity says the poll results are bullshit when Paul dominated.

This is post-debate:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hannity wasn't too bad in that interview surprisingly. At least he kept his mouth shut for the first half.

About Hannity saying Ron Paul did not win the debate...how is he supposed to "win" the debate when he gets no time to speak? So basically he's saying Rudy Giuliani or Mitt Romney automatically win. Sounds cool.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron Paul supporters have a goal to raise 10 million dollars on November 5th, lol. Being realistic, he'll probably raise close to one million on that day.