• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Giuliani To Run For President Of 9/11

NEW YORK—At a well-attended rally in front of his new Ground Zero headquarters Monday, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani officially announced his plan to run for president of 9/11.

"My fellow citizens of 9/11, today I will make you a promise," said Giuliani during his 18-minute announcement speech in front of a charred and torn American flag. "As president of 9/11, I will usher in a bold new 9/11 for all."

Giuliani.article.jpg

If elected, Giuliani would inherit the duties of current 9/11 President George W. Bush, including making grim facial expressions, seeing the world's conflicts in terms of good and evil, and carrying a bullhorn at all state functions.

"Let us all remember how we felt on that day, with the world watching our every move, waiting on our every word," said Giuliani, flanked by several firefighters, ex-New York Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik, and Judith Nathan, his third wife. "With a campaign built on traditional 9/11 values, and with the help of every citizen who believes in the 9/11 dream, I want to make 9/11 great again."

According to Washington–based political analyst Gregory Hammond, Giuliani's candidacy "should not be underestimated."

Giuliani-Bio.jpg

"Sure, he has no foreign or national policy experience, and both his personal life and political career are riddled with scandal," said Hammond. "But in the key area of having been on TV on 9/11, the other candidates simply cannot match him. And as we saw in 2004, that's what matters most to voters in this post-9/11 world."

After his downtown Manhattan announcement, Giuliani held an afternoon rally near the Pentagon. In the early evening, he flew to a field outside Shanksville, Pennsylvania, where he hosted a $5,000-a-plate fundraising dinner in a tent decorated with clouds of ash, streaming sheets of singed office paper, and small piles of authentic rubble from the World Trade Center site.

Among the policy planks listed on his website are his Cleaner Air Act, which would severely limit the levels of smoke and harmful gases allowed to pour from 747s flying into 110-story office buildings, guaranteed health insurance covering burns caused by shards of burning metal, and his "No Child Left Behind In A Smoldering Skyscraper" initiative.

Giuliani supporters praised the candidate for his "early and unwavering commitment" to 9/11.

"People talk about Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, but did either of them happen to be mayor of New York in September 2001?" Bedford, NH resident Helen Rolfe said. "Guiliani was. To me, that speaks volumes about this man."

Though his campaign apparatus is not yet fully operational, Giuliani's "mobile campaign units"—refurbished fire trucks decorated with banners, balloons, and bloodstains, whose droning sirens continuously blare Giuliani's official campaign song—have already begun canvassing towns in Iowa and New Hampshire.

Giuliani's pro-9/11 message seems to be resonating with potential voters. Said Ames, IA voter Alan Benoit: "I remember seeing Rudolph Giuliani's face, on television, saying reassuring things during a highly emotional moment filled with fear and confusion. He's got my vote."

With more than a year until the primaries—unless Giuliani's court-filed request to hold New York's primary on the second Tuesday in September is approved—Giuliani said it is too early to discuss potential running mates, though he refused to rule out the possibility of naming a twisted, half-melted aluminum beam, an FDNY ball cap, or even John McCain. Giuliani, however, called rumors that he had met with a large shard of glass from the wreckage of the Pentagon "patently untrue."

"Letting 9/11 fall into the hands of the Democrats in 2008 would be nothing short of a national tragedy," Giuliani said. "Ever since 9/11 was founded that fateful day on 9/11, 9/11 has stood for one thing: 9/11."

Last edited by a moderator:
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Ron Paul is gonna dominate the Youtube debate in November.

Press Release: 30,000 YouTube Subscribers
RON PAUL IS TOP PRESIDENTIAL CONTENDER ON YOUTUBE

Presidential candidate surpasses 30,000 subscribers on leading online video network

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA— Congressman Ron Paul’s YouTube channel reached over 30,000 subscribers on October 7. His is the leading “You Choose 08” presidential campaign channel, with nearly three times more supporters than Democratic candidate and supposed internet campaign darling, Barack Obama, who places second with over 11,000 subscribers. Republican candidate Mitt Romney’s channel is the fifth most popular with slightly more than 3,000 subscribers, or one tenth of Ron Paul’s support. Fellow Republican Rudy Giuliani lags behind with over 2,000 subscriptions, followed by John McCain and Mike Huckabee with just over 1,000 each. All other Republican candidates have fewer than 1,000 YouTube supporters.

“In all leading online metrics, Dr. Paul is dominating the field,” said Paul campaign chairman Kent Snyder. “Dr. Paul’s message of freedom, peace, and prosperity is resonating strongly with Americans, and attracting new supporters every day.”

Dr. Paul’s video channel has been viewed 4.5 million times by supporters who embrace his message of freedom and limited government, making him one of the most-watched presidential candidates in internet history. His is also the 39th most popular channel of all time. Subscribers laud him as “exciting”, “honorable”, “dedicated to principle”, and the only man who “can beat Hillary.” They use YouTube to recruit and organize other Ron Paul supporters, adding to his burgeoning campaign base. This energy remains unprecedented among other Republican presidential hopefuls.

YouTube was founded as an online video-sharing network in February 2005. It is the leading online video site worldwide.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"A great 9/11"......:dunnodude:

I'm at a loss as to what this gimp-jo is aiming for. The logo of a plane with a red contrail is a real winner as well:weaksuace:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
"A great 9/11"......:dunnodude:

I'm at a loss as to what this gimp-jo is aiming for. The logo of a plane with a red contrail is a real winner as well:weaksuace:
it's a parody.

It's a joke because that douchebag can't do one interview, speech, or debate without mentioning 9/11 in every answer.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gah:duh: I caught the humor in your pic Tech, but I thought the earlier post was legit.

Political satire n00b, dat's me:tear:

Although if Gulliani were to do such a thing, it would come as absolutely no surprise. People say he seems 'genuine and real'; I personally don't want a genuine idiot in the top spot. Sadly enough, that's more or less what we've had for the last two terms.....

Rudy would be worse though.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gulliani is a tool of the Illuminati, this guy is so corrupt.... yet the media seems to like him . I wonder why that is :disgust: :jerkoff1:

people need to wake up, no wonder why organized media doesnt show ron paul the respect he diserves. Could you imagine what kind of chaos Ron paul could do to their agendas.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gulliani is a tool of the Illuminati, this guy is so corrupt.... yet the media seems to like him . I wonder why that is :disgust: :jerkoff1:

people need to wake up, no wonder why organized media doesnt show ron paul the respect he diserves. Could you imagine what kind of chaos Ron paul could do to their agendas.

The government doesn't want Ron Paul to win because he believes in less government involvment with peoples lives. The media is heavily influenced by the government and big business. Therefore, the media will preach "Ron Paul won't win."

The media = spoon-fed, government puppets who feed on the ignorant and hope to control every move a citizen makes.

EDIT: I'm still waiting for someone to ask one of the news stations why they feel Ron Paul won't win because they have yet to give a concrete answer.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
EDIT: I'm still waiting for someone to ask one of the news stations why they feel Ron Paul won't win because they have yet to give a concrete answer.
I guarentee their answer would be because he's low in the "polls."

Anybody catch the debate on Tuesday? It's funny, Ron Paul makes over 5 million dollars in one quarter proving to everyone he's the darkhorse front-runner of the campaign and he gets even less questions at the debate. He spoke for maybe a total of about 4 1/2 minutes. The entire debate was Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, John McCain, and especially Fred Thompson. Although, I think they are in the process of giving up on McCain, since they've realized that nobody will vote for him, even if they shove him into our faces even more. Then the next day USA Today has a huge article labeled "Mitt Romney and Rudy Giuliani Dominate the Debate!" (they say the same thing every debate). Well no shit, can you imagine how much Ron Paul would stand out if he got to speak for a half hour like them?

The Republican party is so terrible with the exception of Ron Paul this year, it boggles my mind. These guys are far from conservative. Then the fact that whichever Democrocrat gets the nomination is going to enforce universal health care scares the shit out of me, that is the last thing we need in this country. One thing is for sure, if Hillary gets elected we will be in Iraq for at least another decade, pretending to be against the war is her way of getting in the presidency; it's all an act.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I watched part of the debate, but I can't stand to listen to the other candidates so I turned it off pretty quick. I did hear one of Ron Pauls answers about how wars must be constitutional, and a president can't simply invade a country without consulting congress. Then Rudy Giuliani called Ron Paul out on something about 9/11.......and thats about when I stopped watching.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone else find it a bit ironic that the man with the largest increase in money raised for the third quarter, the most straw polls won, the winner of 99% of online polls, only republican to increase campaign funding the past quarter, without a doubt the Republican canidate with the most supporters, and the most educated on the debate's theme gets the least amount of time to speak compared to every other canidate? I'm not just saying that, Ron Paul really did get the least amount of time to speak. That is corruption to the max.

After the debate, MSNBC was running an online poll which Ron Paul was dominating in every category with about 80% of the votes. Yet, they immediately took it down and all you could see from then on was "page not found."

P.S. Fred Thompson had 3 times more time to speak at the debate than Paul.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im def voting for him
even tho my dads all like "the federal reserve is what keeps us safe" lol

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If all the supporters of Ron Paul go out and vote he just may have a chance. However, the media usually decides who is going to make it out of the primary because most Americans are dumb and do not do the research for themselves. So the only canidates that they get exposed to are the ones like Hillary, Obama, Giuliani, and Romney. Which is sad because neither one is ready or should run our country. Ron Paul is the only won who is wanting a change, other then social issues all the Republican and Democratic canidates are the practically the same. Ron Paul is the only presidential canidate that will not throw our country into even more debt. The Dems want to socialize healthcare and spend, spend, spend while we all pay more taxes. And the other Republicans want to break us with the "war on terror". I find those that do not know anything about politics want to vote for Hillary... so that tells you how many people do not know shit because she is leading in the polls.
I was pissed at my University newspaper, on Friday they had an article about how Ron Paul is Wrong Paul and how he sounds tempting but cannot deliver, blah, blah. We have been pushing Ron Paul so much that that definitely set us back. I think the Dems are scared. If Ron Paul makes it throught the primary, there is no way he will lose. He just needs more media coverage.

Go Ron Paul!!!

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All of this negative media coverage is still semi-working. Ever since the media started bashing Ron Paul I think most people have realized they must turn to the internet to check him out (which explains why he's so e-popular). So, the word is definatly getting out and whether or not it's positive it still gets people to check out Ron Paul's website and possibly youtube videos.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All of this negative media coverage is still semi-working. Ever since the media started bashing Ron Paul I think most people have realized they must turn to the internet to check him out (which explains why he's so e-popular). So, the word is definatly getting out and whether or not it's positive it still gets people to check out Ron Paul's website and possibly youtube videos.

True, but then there is the vast majority of americans that do not do the research. They will vote in Hillary or Giuliani.... its a shame how the worst people seems to always get voted in.:disgust:

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
4:23 in that video.... watch that sniveling gremlin Giuliani. What a fucking weasel!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think this is from the 80's or early 90's

The Ron Paul Story

Last edited by a moderator:
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
that "Ron Paul Grandchildren" scene was a little creepy.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
4:23 in that video.... watch that sniveling gremlin Giuliani. What a fucking weasel!

Yeah, he is a little shit... Paul makes him look like an unintelligent idiot and he hates it :linedrunk: