• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
crazy, isnt it also strange that he is being asked to be president again past the amount of allowed terms? i see another Stallin?:ughnoes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good post tech, and I agree. Just because a few people in the audience apposed his anti-war views does not mean that the rest of America believes the same. He won IMO because he is the only one who sounds like he has a brain and sticks with his beliefs.:xyxthumbs:

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that was incredible, i cant see how they could boo that....... fools:disgust:

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron Paul will be on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno on October 30th. Should be interesting...

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome video Tech, I cant believe those pro war fools that booed him?? I think they put them in there to boo on purpose due to his gaining popularity. They are worried about it, and want the media endorses candidates to move through and not Ron Paul.... We cannont let this happen. Get everyone you know that is of voting age to register Republican to vote Paul in on the Primary.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Over 10,000 on board for this so far, anybody else ready to do something about it?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
5 days left on the current goal of $4 million. they're only about half way there.

I imagine they'll make it to $3 million, but not much more than that.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
They just put up the new Ron Paul tv ad, and it's fuckin awful....apparently Im not the only one who thinks so. Check the Youtube comments. :ugh:

At first I thought it was a joke, but it's on the Ron Paul website. I really hope they make a new one. They should just have Dr. Paul speak for 30 seconds. People would like it better.

ugh. all those donations down the drain.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
they should just hire the people on Youtube who put together those Ron Paul highlight videos. Those actually give me the chills.

That commercial just makes me sick.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tech, you certainly aren't the only one who thinks so. In Ron Paul messages boards, facebook groups and stuff, people are pissed; I certainly am. I'd imagine they will pull that ad ASAP.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here's another cool video, around 4.5 mins

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Tech, you certainly aren't the only one who thinks so. In Ron Paul messages boards, facebook groups and stuff, people are pissed; I certainly am. I'd imagine they will pull that ad ASAP.
If they're gonna have people speak about Paul, they should use unscripted answers. Otherwise, it looks like a cheesy infomercial.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
short and effective, much better

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The second tv spot is definitely right on the money. Scripted responses from wide-eyed freaks is not a way to get a political opinion across. I believe his scrapping of the first and use of the second in such a short amount of time is representative of a very important fact:

He listens to the people. Imagine that.

Excellent find on your previous vid, Ironslave. My favorite track from The Open Door made a perfect backdrop for the scene as a whole:xyxthumbs:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can't wait to see Ron Paul on the Tonight Show.

:hyperguy:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron paul seems like a great guy, and i actually agree with many of the things he preach, but c'mon guys, do you honestly think he has any chance at all to win? doesent he have like 3% support on the polls? thats what i've read atleast...

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
at this point, I don't trust any polls. You can't watch the news without someone talking about some random poll numbers that they pull out of their ass.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron paul seems like a great guy, and i actually agree with many of the things he preach, but c'mon guys, do you honestly think he has any chance at all to win? doesent he have like 3% support on the polls? thats what i've read atleast...
It's supposevely 4% now, but he's not mentioned in the polls.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
5 days left on the current goal of $4 million. they're only about half way there.

I imagine they'll make it to $3 million, but not much more than that.

its not bad, its just basic so is the second one, political marketing thats it.

IMO he needs more creative ads BUT those kind of ads are necessary

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
usa borrows 3 billion $ from china and japan EVERY F DAY?????

:hhj::hhj::hhj: