• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Wow... I have lost all hope.

They mess up with results ? That`s fucking immoral and unconstitutional, and even more than that... it`s fucking depressing.

I`d KILL who did that, I`m in rage here... how the FUCK can they do that ?
It shouldn`t be even a reason to do that... I just don`t understand why they would do that.

God this is fucking... I can`t believe they did that.
this is just small taste of voter fraud.

the last two presidential elections were blatantly fraudulent, which is why Bush was elected twice. it was proven that the voting machines could be tampered with to fix the election. there have been a couple documentaries on this. its not a secret.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is just small taste of voter fraud.

the last two presidential elections were blatantly fraudulent, which is why Bush was elected twice. it was proven that the voting machines could be tampered with to fix the election. there have been a couple documentaries on this. its not a secret.

Then...

Seriously I have no words here. It`s like fighting against the sun, how can you win when they can alter the results ?

How is it that I feel like killing people right now.

This is tragic, a hit to the core behind the idea of liberty. I sound exaggerated, but I do feel enraged.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
trying to find a video of it but john steward and hes guest took a shot at ronnie yesturday

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
"mistake"

how hard is it to count? especially when there is supposed to be several people in the room to count the votes.

We're trying to spread Democracy around the world, when we can't even get our shit right here.

people are saying that it's only 31 votes, so it wouldn't make a difference. :rolleyes: I wouldn't care if it's just one vote. When you remove someone vote, it's like saying they don't count.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ironslave, I know you live in Canada but are you American? And are you able to vote?

Yes, I'm America, but I don't think I can vote because I have no proof of residence in a state

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For those interested on voter fraud, check out "Hacking Democracy."

This is why I was so passionate about Iowa, they used paper ballots. I have no doubt there was voter fraud in NH, and Tech is 100% right about Bush stealing the elections in 2000 & 2004.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
More data concerning voter fraud, RP should have gotten 4th.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yep, he should of been 4th. I can understand Huckabee placing third because people are stupid and will vote for someone just because they won the last caucus, so he got a quick boost in that department. Giuliani, on the other hand should of been several thousands of votes away from Ron. Then we're supposed to believe Hillary gets an extra 50,000+ votes because she was crying? Oh come'on.

Sutton was the first town people looked into after they found out he received zero votes there. Turns out 31 confirmed voters chose him in that town, so how many other places is he missing votes? I'm not going to take action on this until I see further evidence, but I don't disagree with what the Paul supporters are doing right now. Are we supposed to sit in the corner crying after they don't count our votes? I don't think so.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is ridiculous, they change the results in Sutton after we report it to them. So I guess Ron Paul supporters have to count our results in each county to get the right amount, bullshit.

You can notice they added 31 votes to Sutton.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So just out of curiosity... knowing what you know now... If you lived in Germany in 1933, would you have supported who you thought was the best candidate? Or Hitler because everybody knew he was going to win?

this is what this election is all about

HITLER OR RON PAUL!!! MAKE A CHOICE!:bowroflarms::bowroflarms::bowroflarms:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is what this election is all about

HITLER OR RON PAUL!!! MAKE A CHOICE!:bowroflarms::bowroflarms::bowroflarms:

No, but I can't help it you're too blind to see all the bullshit going on in America/the world and are too ignorant to support the best candidate.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for that, Tech.

I just called the campaign and informed them, chances are they'll fuck it up and not do anything about it though :weaksuace:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No, but I can't help it you're too blind to see all the bullshit going on in America/the world and are too ignorant to support the best candidate.

IMO Ron Paul is the best candidate, but calling Bulky ignorant because he doesnt share you views politically is going a bit too far. Your better than that IS, you know that. That is the great thing about this country and most of the world, you can have different opinions and you can speak up about them without fear of persecution. :tiphat:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That guy is incredibly well spoken. Enthusiastic, fluent, no "umms", and well thought out.

I agree, he is a good speaker. But notice the little cuts he makes, he edits that stuff out.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree, he is a good speaker. But notice the little cuts he makes, he edits that stuff out.

Yeah, but it makes sense given the length of the videos. Some of his other videos are a little bit...weird, though.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats a badass limo, all the musclemecca people should take that limo to the ASC

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmmm... I for one prefer the more humble type of presidential candidate. As he was before.

BUT, I guess in America you need to extra size anything to be considered important or even noticed, which is a shame really. And I bet it was not even Rons idea to pull that limo, which comforts me, so really gently, it comforts me so tightly, so nicely... oh god yes.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Hmmm... I for one prefer the more humble type of presidential candidate. As he was before.

BUT, I guess in America you need to extra size anything to be considered important or even noticed, which is a shame really. And I bet it was not even Rons idea to pull that limo, which comforts me, so really gently, it comforts me so tightly, so nicely... oh god yes.
thats not Ron Pauls limo. it's just a Ron Paul supporter. there is also a Ron Paul blimp that flys around in various cities.

Ron Paul is probably the most humble politican ever.