• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official: Video Games Discussion

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MexicanMuscle said:
yeah i will try and get it soon! by the way did u ever find another way to get some extra cash?

no except for searching around my house for things to sell on ebay got me about ?100 but its run dry now just have to get another job lol

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah well i have two months left to save up some money, because i am going to go to mexico for vacations and want to take a good bit to have some good fun. oh well i think i am going to start selling cocaine!

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MexicanMuscle said:
yeah well i have two months left to save up some money, because i am going to go to mexico for vacations and want to take a good bit to have some good fun. oh well i think i am going to start selling cocaine!

lol its definately a get rich quick solution also a get shot quick or get locked up quick solution

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I own a DS Lite with most of the top games for it. It was definitely worth the money. Metroid Prime: Hunters online is incredible. Btw, it has voice chat.

Big Nasty

Big Nasty

is anyone playing fifa 06? i baught that yesterday and i can?t stop playing. just b4 world cup started i bougt the game and it?s so good i had to buy another. im kinda guy who isn?t big for football(soccer) but i love playing in the ps2

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i have fifa 06 and fifa world cup 06, they are both good games but i am now bored of 06 since i've had it since it came out, i am currently waiting for fifa 07 which will be released in the fall!

Igorek

Igorek

Amazing!
When is it gonna come out?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn the raw vs smackdown looks very good! will probably get it!

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never really liked wrestling games.

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
all i know is that if ps3 is too high and not many games make it worth it then i guess i'm gonna be on the 360 ban wagon

P

Pain

VIP
Wii "Rumors" (Deleted @ Nintendo forums)

First off let me say that the full scope of the Wii controller details has yet to be revealed by PixArt and Nintendo. Although I cannot elaborate any further let me say that the Nintendo should show that the movement in 3D space will allow experiences outside of just the TV screen. And its not 3D projection related.

-The official launch date has yet to be set in stone but will indeed launch before Sony?s PS3.

-Ironically enough, the first game that will be shown to the public that demonstrates the full scope of Wii controller potential will be Dragonball Z Budokai 4.

-When Nintendo first showed the controller at Tokyo Game Show late 2005 they were very hesitant to show it full usage. I will allow one more clue to my finding that the Wii controller can function exactly as we all have seen demonstrated WITHOUT the sensor bar. So ask yourselves, why need a sensor bar?

-The sensor bar was in all actuality in no use at E3 2006. What is will allow hasn?t been shown yet.

-According to people who are working close to everyday events at Nintendo R&D, Nintendo Wii specifications were far and away developed solely for that machine.

-IBM and ATI have been working on Broadway and Hollywood for quite some time now. And according to many people Wii?s specs could go up or down at this point in the CPU/VPU departments. Apparently Nintendo has spent quite a lot of money having IBM and ATI fabricate many iterations of Broadway and Hollywood. Which range from a 3.4GHz-730MHz Broadway CPUs, and 1.2GHz-553MHz custom ATI/Nintendo Hollywood VPU. From what we hear Hollywood is key to the Wii?s power. The architecture is all about eliminating bottlenecks and maximizing performance, upgrade of the CPU with the slight downgrade of the graphics processor compliments this philosophy, striking a great balance for Wii. However, it was also indicated that since Hollywood is a truly extreme ?Flipper II? and Broadway is a massively upgraded ?Gekko II? at least in architecture. That early on Nintendo R&D took a good look at what GameCube did good and what it could have done better. It was mentioned that GameCube?s Flipper was an extremely powerful chip far more capable than even the Xbox?s. The Gekko design meant for balance, though was not able to support but about 50% of the ArtX?s Flipper?s power. This particular bottleneck has been ironed out allowing Broadway to fully complement Hollywood to its maximum potential and vise-versa. The initial estimates we got concerning final hardware spec was Broadway at around 1.5GHz and Hollywood at 555MHz.

-There is also word that Nintendo in private sessions has big plans for the Wii headset. Talk is, that Nintendo wants to lean away from having the headset only for online capability. They are wanting to go further. Having the headset of course include a microphone for use in games is a given. But there was also talk of a late to launch release of this ?gyroscopic headset? that would be supported by the sensor bar as well. To sum up the theory we were privy to. The headset would be somewhat sensitive to movement that could be translated into the game. Such as if you get up and move to the right of your television something might correspond for that in the game. Such as dodging things, looking around corners etc. It was also mentioned that it might have a unique look and non-obstructive lightweight design.

-Our latest discovery concerning Wii software is that developer Nibris (Raid Over the River, Sadness) has received Wii development kits and has partnered with publisher Majesco

P

Pain

VIP
kids should be banned from games.

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that is some great news about the wii. and those screens look pretty good, and those clips are funny as hell!

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know people dont like it much but has anyone heard about a new GTA coming out this year cos I caught the end of something the other day

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i had heard some stuff about it but not much, i really liked san andreas and it's theme, i don't think this new one will be better!