• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official: Video Games Discussion

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just finished playing GUN for ps2 and am about to start Marko Eckos Getting Up

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fallen said:
I just finished playing GUN for ps2 and am about to start Marko Eckos Getting Up

How was Gun?

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man I loved Gun it was a bit hard in places but a great game

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
miniduck said:
How was Gun?
it was fun but it was a lot like Read Dead Revolver but i like it better than RDR it was a little hard in places but not so much that you didn't want to keep trying

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone played Super Smash Bros. or Melee?

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Both of those games need to come with a narcotic warning label for sure:hsughup:
An incredibly fun genre; the new title for the Wii looks to be another step of excellence for the series.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
onebigeric said:
Both of those games need to come with a narcotic warning label for sure:hsughup:
An incredibly fun genre; the new title for the Wii looks to be another step of excellence for the series.

:yarly:

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really didn't want to scroll through eleven pages of posts, so I apologize if this has already been hit. Has anyone else played Oblivion lately? With what little time I have, I've found it to be an excellent play.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone played total overdose?

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Morning bitches, ho's , prostitutes, sluts and so on and so forth.

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just got a psp and been playing marvel nemisis to pretty fun but you only start off with 2 characters that sux

P

Pain

VIP
I dont really like the psp, all the games are pretty boring. DS looks better.

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FOOTBALL FAN said:
Anyone played total overdose?

hey FF, i've been wanting to play that game since it's release but here in the US they only launched a few copies, and i couldn't get it anywhere around here, i tried ebay, and there were a few but too expensive, i will try to get it though, it looks cool, atleast since it is Mexican related!lol:D

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pain said:
I dont really like the psp, all the games are pretty boring. DS looks better.

i'm with u pain, i bought the psp, when it first came out and played it for about a week then sold it, i got bored really fast and didn't like many things about it. the ds is more entertaining and has so much more going for it. it is at a lower price and has great sound and sight quality, and has very fun and entertaining titles!:2:

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MexicanMuscle said:
hey FF, i've been wanting to play that game since it's release but here in the US they only launched a few copies, and i couldn't get it anywhere around here, i tried ebay, and there were a few but too expensive, i will try to get it though, it looks cool, atleast since it is Mexican related!lol:D

yeh I started playing it today its a shame that the usa is different region it would be easier if everything was region free, it seems alright I picked up a uk pal version for ?4

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah i will try and get it soon! by the way did u ever find another way to get some extra cash?

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ds is cool but i like some of the new games for the psp my little brother has a ds and the new mario world that game is fun as hell

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fallen said:
ds is cool but i like some of the new games for the psp my little brother has a ds and the new mario world that game is fun as hell

yes that game is awesome! all the old school mario games are insane!:eclipsee_gold_cup: