• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Official WWE thread!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
This will be the official thread for WWE discussion etc,...


Batista to smackdown? I smell a batista vs Undertaker vs CM punk in the future!

Plus, trish stratus look hot on RAW!
:gaysign:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I hope not. Tista and Taker has been done. They need to have CM punk feud with taker for a few more ppvs.

Raw is worthless now. Smackdown actually has decent matches.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ i totally agree, Raw is just riding the DX wave right now, cuz other then that, there is no real new storyline,

Smackdown has the exciting new champion john morrison who will feud with ziggler, both athletic and young, can make lots of good matches, now that batista is there, he can fight for the title down the road, they should move khali and kane to raw and have a 6'9" and up fight over there, and bring cena to smackdown, we need a new undisputed champ!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Does anyone here watch ECW?! That's ezekiel jackson guy is huge!!
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
So I don't have cable anymore, where do you guys watch Raw? I get to watch smackdown on Hulu.com. I have missed all raws from august till now.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ just youtube it 2 days after the show, they have HQ vids there, that's what i do
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Next ppv will be another themed event. Hell in The Cell. lol.

wwe is so lame these days with trying to get buy rates up. :bitelip:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ true, but i hope this one will be a good one. Im looking forward for the morisson/ziggler fight

Smackdown tonite!! Batista!! ARGH!!
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Nothing in the WWE, besides Santino, is worth watching anymore. You're better off going to Daily Motion and watching old WWF and WCW clips.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Nothing in the WWE, besides Santino, is worth watching anymore. You're better off going to Daily Motion and watching old WWF and WCW clips.

CM punk and Y2J are pretty entertaining these days.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Jericho is okay, he's just gotten kinda stale, and it sucks that he lost some credibility after the whole Mickey Rourke disgrace thing at Mania.
I find Punk boring. Not much charisma, looks like he couldn't beat up Tech's little sister.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
He is getting mad heat just now. He is pretty much being used as the anti drug guy in wwe. I guess by making a drug free wrestler their main champ in wwe right now can only do good for helping wwe's image with drugs.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
He is getting mad heat just now. He is pretty much being used as the anti drug guy in wwe. I guess by making a drug free wrestler their main champ in wwe right can only do good for helping wwe's image with drugs.

Couldnt agree more, he is being used just to show that a non-drugged athlete can be succesfull in the WWE. I dont like though, he sucks at wreslting. his moves suck.

John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, MVP, Zak Ryder and Legacy are the future of WWE
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Couldnt agree more, he is being used just to show that a non-drugged athlete can be succesfull in the WWE. I dont like though, he sucks at wreslting. his moves suck.

John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, MVP, Zak Ryder and Legacy are the future of WWE

Have you seen any of punks indy matches? He can actually wrestle a good wrestling match. WWE just use him differently. He does botch quite often though.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ what i meant with him not being to wrestle is more his act in the ring while taking hits and sucj, i know he actually has some skills, but guys like jeff hardy or john cena really take hits, always seems fake with him
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
^^ what i meant with him not being to wrestle is more his act in the ring while taking hits and sucj, i know he actually has some skills, but guys like jeff hardy or john cena really take hits, always seems fake with him

Thats just down to not being a good seller.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ absolutely, didnt know u were a big WWE fan Pain, now i even noticed that u started a wwe thread way before i did. :headbang:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome finishing move by the chinese girl.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Melina? She's a Latino.

:lurking:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top