• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Xbox 360 thread

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im selling my 360 20gb pro with perfect dark zero SE
125$ on craigslist

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sold it off craigs list
i think people think im crazy tho when i sell shit there and they meet me here, cus my name on gmail is Bloodbath and i dont think i can change it, i sold my yamaha keyboard off craigslist to this church guy, his wife asked me "whys your name BLOODBATH?"" i was stumped.. lolz

anyway, the kid who picked it up he used to work overnight, knows how its like...

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You sold your 360? This is a sad, sad day for this thread...

P

Pain

VIP
You sold your 360? This is a sad, sad day for this thread...

He has a high end gaming pc. No point having a 360 to be honest if you can play all the games on a pc with better graphics and frame rate.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He has a high end gaming pc. No point having a 360 to be honest if you can play all the games on a pc with better graphics and frame rate.

cept for 360 exclusives, i wanted to get halo 3 ODST, but i can play it at work when i clock out lolz

P

Pain

VIP
cept for 360 exclusives, i wanted to get halo 3 ODST, but i can play it at work when i clock out lolz

Halo odst is not worth buying or keeping a 360 for. Its over and done with in a few hours.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Halo odst is not worth buying or keeping a 360 for. Its over and done with in a few hours.

ya, i like it though... at the store that xbox has like 40 profiles on it ROFL
everytime a customer comes into play they make a profile, the list is so long..

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yeah, but the whole point of having an Xbox 360 is to hang out with the heavyweights like DriD, Lance and I. :)

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, but the whole point of having an Xbox 360 is to hang out with the heavyweights like DriD, Lance and I. :)

Now just wait a second, what is that suppose to mean big boy.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh, man. Castlevania looks great!

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Left 4 Dead 2 was banned in Australia...
Now we're getting a shitty watered down version which doesnt contain: decapitation, dismemberment, wound detail or piles of dead bodies.
:ihavesandinmyvagina

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now we're getting a shitty watered down version which doesnt contain: decapitation, dismemberment, wound detail or piles of dead bodies.

Holy shit! You can't be serious... REALLY?! :angrydude:

What's next they're going to ban horror films too?

NWill135

NWill135

Gamertag: NWill13

Usually playing: Call of duty 4, fifa 09 but will be replacing those when the new ones come out.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
ManGuyDude805

I usually play Halo3/ODST, Battlefield: Bad Company, and Street Fighter as far as multiplayer games go.

Im pretty good at halo sniping... mediocre at bad company... really good at street fighter (if i do say so myself :D), ill take on all comers at street fighter but ill wont challenge anyone at any other game hehehehe ill get my ass kicked prolly, but either way we can play some halo or something :headbang: add me guys :), P.S. let me know in a message that ure from musclemecca so i dont think its a random person

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Gamertag: NWill13

Usually playing: Call of duty 4, fifa 09 but will be replacing those when the new ones come out.

fifa 10 is the shit man! gameplay is so much better.

P

Pain

VIP

Buy it on steam.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys need to stop playing these sissy games and start playing... DOOM! :p

I only have Halo 3 and Battlefield 1943 (so much fun), Outrun and Doom (Doom II is coming out soon on Xbox Live).