• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
musclesportmag.com

Official Xbox 360 thread

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys need to stop playing these sissy games and start playing... DOOM!

I downloaded that today...
Along with:
Turtles in Time Reshelled,
The Warriors: Street Brawl,
Zombie Apocalypse,
Castlevania: SOTN
and Monkey Island Special Edition.

:gaysign:

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DOOM 3D on Nightmare :turborun:

Oh, hell yeah. You can get that achievement (passing a level in Nightmare) in the first level. Just run through everything.

Play it on the 3rd difficulty setting it's perfect! I've beaten all the episodes, and now it's time to beat it on the 4th difficulty setting. :D

Doom still scares the shit out of me!

Jcbl

Holy shit! You can't be serious... REALLY?! :angrydude:

What's next they're going to ban horror films too?

The reason why they keep screwing us Aus. gamers over is the lack of a R rating for games; maximum rating is MA 15+ ... because of one knob-head attorney general in South Australia... Fuuuuuuuuuu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Borderlands is pretty awesome...
Its a cel-shaded, fps rpg and its split screen co-op :gaysign:

9.5/10

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just curious, sometimes I'm playing a game (normally on Xbox Arcade) and my Xbox 360 freezes. Last time I was playing Outrun and the menu screens were moving slow, and it froze! Just like that. It happens when I played Doom, and Battlefield 1943, and Ghost Recon. It doesn't happen all the time though, it's happened like five times. Anyone else have this problem? Maybe my Xbox 360's going to RROD! :eek:mgwtf:

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
maybe your 360 is getting ready to red ring, move it out to an open space area to get more air flow for it.

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the tip! I just moved it a bit today, we'll see how she does. :)