• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
projectgetshredded.com

Official Xbox 360 thread

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
yup, i shot as many as i can. It was the worst thing ive seen in video games lol but i didnt have too much of a problem with it. this game broke barriers by doing that and after fighting in the homeland, i cant imagine how dull another game will be without it being in the homeland like this one. I cant wait for Battlefield 2

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
for those who have their xbox 360 firmware flashed, do not go online for awhile until a new firmware is released as microsoft has banned over 600,000 - 1,000,000 Live accounts

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Yep heard about that too!

One of my friends friends IP address has been banned so he can't go on it.

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does it allow you to play all region dvds?
If so i wants it...where do you get em?

not 100% sure if it does that, but i would assume it would?

depends where abouts in melbourne/victoria you live, i know afew people in he south easter suburbs who does it

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn! Thats crazy. 1, 000, 000 accounts now banned. I guess when your account is banned you just get a new gamer-card. That's insane.

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Left 4 Dead 2 Uncut :spy:
Best game of the year!
More infected :)bitenails:), more weapons, melee weapons, a friggin carnival level! and much more.
The original doesnt hold a candle to this one.
9.5/10

Watch out...the witches walk around in this one. Theres an area where we came across 10 :eek:mgwtf:

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i felt like the first L4D was broken... the second is way more polished and refined. The differences between the two are subtle but they do make a difference

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I accidentally bought an Indie game today. It's called the Impossible Game or something. You play as an orange block and you must jump over obstacles while the screen keeps moving forward. It's a good time killer! At least it was only 80 points. But man, there are some pretty shitty Indie games out there...

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Damn that sux, i never buy XBLA games but i should. I really want Shadow Compldex, i loved the demo, it was just like metroid but with sweet melee moves and physics. I also want Braid, especially because the main characters name is the same as our beloved MM member, Tim

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes they do look a like as well, too. :D

Braid I was actually really surprised by! It's so unique, and very challenging. I loved it! I got all the puzzle pieces in the demo, some are a little tricky to get... Did you get them all too? I'd buy it, but right now I'm having way too much fun with Brothers in Arms!

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i didnt know there was a demo for it lol... i will download it soon... I just found out that last.fm has been available since last month lol i been waiting for it

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Downloaded the demo... It was fun, i used a online walkthrough though hahaha, i wouldnt have figured out half the shit on it.

I just found out you can have your Zune Pass on xbl and Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm.... Netflix blows, most of the movies they got on XBL are shit and low budget straight to DVD stuff.

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm pretty sure if you spent some more time you would've got a lot of the puzzles! Some of them I just tried and I couldn't even believe it! So fucking clever. I don't know what a Zune Pass is though, I did download the Facebook application though, and I can honestly say, it sucks. If you want to go on Facebook, use the PC. :cool:

And I'm too scared to rent movies 'cause my Xbox 360 might RROD! LOL! This guy I know went through eight Xbox 360's. When they RROD he brings in back to the store for a full refund, and buys another one. ROFL! XD He's got an Elite now and it's been a few years it's working fine!

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Holy shit. thats a lot of red rings hahahah

I havent tried facebook on the 360. I dont need to since i have my lap top nearby anyways lol