• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

okay to mix whey, creatine, and dextrose?

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
I've done it for months with great results.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
not only is it ok... I would recommend it. You should always take creatine with fast acting carbs.
 
Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 6, 2006
Messages
397
Points
16
It's fine, but you may want to try taking the creatine and dextrose together, wait 20 or 30 minutes and then take the whey, that way the sugar and creatine can digest and absorb without the protein slowing things down.
 
L

LSIA4549DB/RS

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
86
Points
6
The perfect post workout shake.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,467
Points
108
Put everything in there. That’s what I do.
 

Similar threads

Top