• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Olympia: The Series 2008

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
there clearly filling a gap with the "Jay episode 2"
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
thanks for the update, watching jay cutler part 2 now


edit: wow.... that was Boring :49:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I'm pretty sure they had problems with DJ.... maybe he is in Kuwait? :D
 
D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
971
Points
38
WHAT A HELLLL!!!!! Phil heath is a MONSTER!!!! i dont know but i think he could be at least top two
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
phil looking great !!! top 3 baby :hsughr:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Phil looks great.Those shoulders and arms are just crazy:ughnoes:
 
mjappe

mjappe

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
107
Points
16
I was thinking that Wolf would take it this year But Phil made me think otherwise - He got some sick triceps and the shoulders are just made out of stone - Phil will win, That's the new champ for sure!!!I
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
mgballa4life

mgballa4life

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
247
Points
16
phil is easily top 5 and possibly top 2 if he nails it
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
sweet phil heath is up!!!
 
samsam

samsam

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
143
Points
16
What the hell.......... WHERE ARE THE ADS?!
I was expecting some serious advice on supplements there.


Phil would be unbeatable in a just competition.
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
Phil is awesome - sympathetic guy! And his form is tight as hell - he's definitely in top 3.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I can easily see Phil winning, one day.
Top 3 for sure.
 
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
175
Points
18
Thanks guys, I am very appreciative to your comments. I hope to one day be Mr. Olympia, as it is what we live for, but more importantly be someone everyone can respect. I am much tighter today than that video, so I really hope I can nail it because it will be much, much better and bigger than the early '08 shows. Keep your fingers crossed, its crunch-time!

Thanks again!

Phil
 
D

drexel1234

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2007
Messages
105
Points
16
ur gonna kill it phil u got that freaky bodypart in ur arms which are just crazy and like u said in ur interview no weak points like dex and wolf have in calves and jay does in conditioning and waistline. lets hope this show is fair and not given to jay cuz if it is ur my pick good luck wit the last 3 weeks bro!!!
 
ryanbrown0087

ryanbrown0087

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
77
Points
6
phil is the man, i really hope he is #1 or 2!!
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Holy fuck... Phil, you've rocketed into my top favorite bodybuilders. Just amazing man. Fucking kudos !!!!!!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
GO PHIL GOOO !!!

THIS TIME DEXTER WILL WIN SHIT!!! ITS A JAY VS PHIL THING :imcoolurnot:
 

Similar threads

Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
569
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
525
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
248
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Mike Sommerfeld
Replies
6
Views
1K
Mike Sommerfeld
Mike Sommerfeld
Top