• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Oprah is richest tv host

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
I have read in one magazine article that Oprah Winfrey is the richest tv host because she owns the production company that used to produce her tv shows. And Oprah retired from that show because she felt that she has no use for more money anymore. But lately, I have read that Oprah has an upcoming tv show. By the way, do you know that Oprah was named after the comedian Harpo Marx? Yeah, look at the spelling of their first names.
 
D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
217
Points
18
Well, I don't know about being the richest but she definitely is one of the most popular tv hosts.

She is impressive, jovial and knows how to engage her audience. These are some of the reasons as to why she is so popular.
 

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
1K
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
796
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Daniel Andersson
Replies
29
Views
8K
JS316
JS316
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
3K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top