• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good jopb getting cardio in after a leg session brutal stuff

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
imo you should decrease the carbs to 100-150 like tweak just cycle the carbs
but your sessions look good. military press was pretty hardcore dude

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max-ot_Mass said:
imo you should decrease the carbs to 100-150 like tweak just cycle the carbs
but your sessions look good. military press was pretty hardcore dude

For the first month of my diet I did have my carbs at about 100 every day, it works well, but im changing it up now for awhile just to keep hold of strength and muscle mass. Eventually I will bring my carbs back down and probably increase my protein some more. Thanx for stopping by! :xyxthumbs:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just got back from doing cardio.

Cardio
Stair Stepper - 15 mins. - Grade: A
HIIT - 8 laps (1 mile) - 8 sprints, 8 walks (ive been messing up the amount of sprints and walks I do, 1/2 the lap I sprint, 1/2 the lap I walk)

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
those two sessions were pretty good. When are you going to start squatting again?

I think your cardio has been fine this whole time, but your diet has just sucked. You should have realized a long time ago (the 3 months time when you put on 50lbs) that just a few times a week cheating can turn into quite a lot of weight on you very quickly :no:

good job doing the HIIT though and fix that damn diet :no:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
those two sessions were pretty good. When are you going to start squatting again?

I think your cardio has been fine this whole time, but your diet has just sucked. You should have realized a long time ago (the 3 months time when you put on 50lbs) that just a few times a week cheating can turn into quite a lot of weight on you very quickly :no:

good job doing the HIIT though and fix that damn diet :no:

Diets being fixed. My weakness is peer pressure, i need to fight that. In about a week the dieting will be easy again.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Diets being fixed. My weakness is peer pressure, i need to fight that. In about a week the dieting will be easy again.

blaming things on peer pressure is something a 14 year old would say :no:

grow some balls already :no:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
blaming things on peer pressure is something a 14 year old would say :no:

grow some balls already :no:

Im trying :tear:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice volume on that paulie, similiar to what I'm doing. Running after legs is brutal to, nice work :2:

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great cardio and good luck with your diet that is the hardest part imo

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice to see you're still banging in some solid performances Paulie and sticking with excellent cardio sessions too. Somethings don't change huh! I see Tweako is still giving you some shit!!! Lol!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Project Evo said:
Nice to see you're still banging in some solid performances Paulie and sticking with excellent cardio sessions too. Somethings don't change huh! I see Tweako is still giving you some shit!!! Lol!

Yea, right after you left the mecca for awhile, ive been falling off my diet and sadly gained 50lbs and jumped back up to 20% BF :tear: So now im cutting again or else I would have just gotten even fatter. Tweak gives me shit all the time for this.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chest and Arms - March 16th
- Really good session, started with Incline DB Press today and put up some great numbers. Cardio was decent, my dad drove and went to the gym with me, and he had to go pick my sister up from college pretty soon, so I got some cardio in for today.

Incline DB Press
50x6
60x6
70x4
50x8
50x8

Flat DB Press
50x10
50x10
50x10
50x10

DB Skulls
25x8
25x8
25x8

Tricep Pressdown
(lighter pulley)
100x10
120x8
140x6
100x10 <dropset> 80x10

Spider Curls
55x10
65x10
75x8
85x5

Standing Alt. DB Curls (these were a bit tough)
30x10
35x10
40x10

Abs - 6 Sets

Protein shake, 40 grams

Cardio
HIIT - 6 laps - 6 sprints, 6 walks

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Yea, right after you left the mecca for awhile, ive been falling off my diet and sadly gained 50lbs and jumped back up to 20% BF :tear: So now im cutting again or else I would have just gotten even fatter. Tweak gives me shit all the time for this.

50lbs!!! Your shitting me?? Did my leaving cause that??!!! Lol!!

C'mon Paulie, you can bring it all back buddy. Your cardio sessions were mental fella. They were more brutal than mine! Let's see those sessions once more pal.

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice presses all the way around and intense cardio that will do you good

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like a good workout there m8. Got some spider curls in i see, i'm a big fan :xyxthumbs: , used some good weight on those too. 85 on spider curls is no joke :uhoh2: . Well done bud, keep up the great work.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shoulders and back, March 17th, nothing special in this session, so not posting it. Did some cardio as well, but not much. Just some more HIIT up on the track. Tomorrow im going to hit some cardio pretty hard, probably do stair stepper, HIIT on the track, and probably some treadmill. Thats all for tonight. :xyxthumbs:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Shoulders and back, March 17th, nothing special in this session, so not posting it. Did some cardio as well, but not much. Just some more HIIT up on the track. Tomorrow im going to hit some cardio pretty hard, probably do stair stepper, HIIT on the track, and probably some treadmill. Thats all for tonight. :xyxthumbs:

what are you doing tonight?

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
what are you doing tonight?

Im thinking about staying home and watching that IU game. I work 7:30 tomorrow morning.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
UCLA is going to win :yarly:

thats something you probably already know though

I'm in the 95% percentile as of right now for my tourney bracket

once the elite 8 comes I'm assuming that will change though as games can go either way then