• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
UCLA is going to win :yarly:

thats something you probably already know though

I'm in the 95% percentile as of right now for my tourney bracket

once the elite 8 comes I'm assuming that will change though as games can go either way then

Its a close game so far.

My bracket sucks on yahoo, but my bracket on facebook is doing pretty decent.

The higher seeds usually win in the first round, and mostly in the second round as well. But when it gets to the sweet 16, you cant tell anymore.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did some cardio today. 15 minutes on the stair stepper, that went well. Tryed to do some HIIT on the track but there was 2 fatties up there, and they must have thought they were the only ones :no:

Then these 2 asian couples and their little dauther started walking the wrong direction.... what the fuck?? So the fatties, and the asians are all fucking my shit up and I dont do much HIIT at all, probably not even enough to count it.

Tomorrow will be much better. Atleast it better or somebody will die. :food-snacking:

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
I hate when the track is crowded with posers :disgust:

At least it will be warm enough to run outside again soon! :hsughr:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glex said:
I hate when the track is crowded with posers :disgust:

At least it will be warm enough to run outside again soon! :hsughr:

so true

I'm thinking, if you can actually wake up early enough Paul :no:

we can go out on North Woods track before Noon for some good cardio sometime

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
so true

I'm thinking, if you can actually wake up early enough Paul :no:

we can go out on North Woods track before Noon for some good cardio sometime

Ahh ill see what I can do. I cant guarentee anything though.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im starting a full body workout tomorrow. Its about damn time I changed my routine, ive been doing the same one for way too long.

Im training 3 days a week, 5 days of cardio (so ill actually have individual cardio sessions)

3 sets for every exercise, im going to change the intensity everyday, probably change up the exercises weekly, and im keeping the reps at 6-8 every session.

(1)Squat
(2)Deadlift
(3)Bench Press
(4)Chins
(5)Dips - for Triceps
(6)Side Laterals
(7)BB Row
(8)Preacher Curl
(9)Abs
(10)Calves

^ Theres my first session tomorrow.

With this new split, i think ill be able to focus more on my cardio, and thats what I need to do, all my cardio sessions will be high in quality :hsughr: :hsughr:

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck with this Paulie. To do full body and cardio like that takes some balls. Grit your teeth and shit in the eye of pain. (Obviously when I say pain, I don't mean Pain...ahem!!)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Full Body Session - March 19th
- Good session, I kind of like the full body workout. And my cardio was excellent, im very pleased with it :xyxthumbs: And Im going to have to adjust some of my routine because of my lower back, and I need to be cautious with it and let it heel. Im also thinking about doing a few sets of hyper extensions. I dont know if the pain is a muscle pain or a nerve pain... im kind of thinking its a pain in my nervous system. Oh and I did my HIIT with my sister up on the track, we both kind of motivated ourselves.

Hammer Strength Leg Press
180x8
240x7
270x6

Lying Leg Curl
95x8
110x8
125x8

Bench Press
135x8
135x8
135x8

Assisted Chins
Setting #5 x 8
Setting #5 x 8
Setting #5 x 8

Bodyweighted Dips
BW x 6
BW x 6
BW x 6

Side Raises
25x8
25x8
25x8

BB Row (this was also difficult to do cause of my back :no:)
135x8
135x8
135x8

Spider Curls
65x8
75x8
75x8

Abs - 3 Sets

Calves - 3 Sets

Protein shake, only like 20 grams, ive run out of protein powder
:tear: :tear:

Cardio
Stair Stepper - 15 mins. - Grade: A
HIIT - 8 laps (1 mile) - 8 sprints, 8 walks ..... best cardio yet :xyxthumbs:

Story Time: While I was doing Spider Curls, I didnt have clips on the last set... so I tried to bring the EZ bar back up over the arm rest and put it back on the rack but the bar tilted to one side and both 10lb plates fell off and rumbled on the floor.... then the other side tilted and those 10lb plates fell off and hit the plate rack and made alot of noise. This one old lady comes peaking around the corner, she came out of nowhere and was looking around to see what happended, then she continued to walk back in the free weight area to see what was going on. All I could do was just laugh the entire time :49: :49:

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great workout Paulie and great story at the end LOL!! Well on the way to eternal greatness my friend. You gotta be in shape in July buddy. Evo's coming to Fort Wayne bigger and a whole lot badder.

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good Full body session there m8. Good story too :49: , old lady, in the free weight area? Those two just don't mix :gtfoslap: .

P.s. Cheers for using my comment in your sig bud :xyxthumbs: :49:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice session bro. in how many secs do you run the 100m?

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think your starting to use the back as an excuse not to do Squats and Deadlifts. Why? because if your back was so sore you would not be able to run on the track :duh: Remember me limping off the field when we use to play football and I was barely running at all, so I think I may have just caught you...shame on you Paul, shame :no:

next time do squats and deadlifts, drop the leg press and leg curls :no:

overal it was a descent session though, I'm looking forward to doing the full body workout tomorrow. Nice cardio as well, Amy was out running you I bet :49: :49:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
I think your starting to use the back as an excuse not to do Squats and Deadlifts. Why? because if your back was so sore you would not be able to run on the track :duh: Remember me limping off the field when we use to play football and I was barely running at all, so I think I may have just caught you...shame on you Paul, shame :no:

next time do squats and deadlifts, drop the leg press and leg curls :no:

overal it was a descent session though, I'm looking forward to doing the full body workout tomorrow. Nice cardio as well, Amy was out running you I bet :49: :49:

Im seriously afraid to do Squats and Deadlifts. If I do it, it will be very light. Dammit, just because my back wasnt as sore as yours doesnt mean I can still do squats and deadlifts, but now if I dont do it, you will just call me a pussy... so I guess i have no choice but to do it. :tear:

But I did barbell row today and I couldnt bend down far enough to do it properly. And doing that and going heavy on the leg press messed with my back. By the time I got home I WAS limping around.

Actually, when I first started to sprint, Amy couldnt keep at all. After we did our sprint, she was like "Wow you really did mean sprint" :49: :49:

domination

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Im seriously afraid to do Squats and Deadlifts. If I do it, it will be very light. Dammit, just because my back wasnt as sore as yours doesnt mean I can still do squats and deadlifts, but now if I dont do it, you will just call me a pussy... so I guess i have no choice but to do it. :tear:

Actually, when I first started to sprint, Amy couldnt keep at all. After we did our sprint, she was like "Wow you really did mean sprint" :49: :49:

domination

kinda like when we say "lets go to steak n shake and get something to eat" then an hour later its like "man Paul, we just meant a shake not 3 whole shakes with a burger and fries :eek: " :49:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
kinda like when we say "lets go to steak n shake and get something to eat" then an hour later its like "man Paul, we just meant a shake not 3 whole shakes with a burger and fries :eek: " :49:

You mean that huge chicken salad I get sometimes. LOL, the sauces on those things are so fatning, but its so delicious. :wtcrun: :wtcrun:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max-ot_Mass said:
nice session bro. in how many secs do you run the 100m?

I have no idea, never timed it. Thanx for stopping by.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what flavors of whey did you want?

6lbs of Chocolate?
1lb of Vanilla?
1.3lbs of Optimum Nutritions Unflavored

that would come out to just under 54 bucks for all of that :e5dunno: