• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
last time we ran a mile non stop and it was like I wasn't even doing anything, ask him about it, it was hilarious, and to think I haven't ran a mile in a couple years. Him on the other hand, he wanted to give up around the 3rd lap but I called him a faggot and made him continue :49:

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Let's have a conversation about Paulie behind his back in his log :spy:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glex said:
Let's have a conversation about Paulie behind his back in his log :spy:

sounds like an excellent idea

speaking of fatty, where is he? hes probably eating some cupcakes or a box of cereal :e5dunno:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wtf?! You guys are talking shit in my own log :no: I cant believe it

And there's no way im ready to do 2 miles non-stop anytime soon, we'll have to hold that one off for awhile.

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
I thought you wanted to be a Spartan. Well I guess not. Give me your shield and Spartan red :no:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is blasphemy! This is madness!

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man you guys sure do have Paulie by his short and curlies in here.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chesticles said:

what does that even mean?

speak english, not gay aussie talk :no:

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Chesti is referring to that 'south of the equator' fuzz, Tweak:spy:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chesticles said:

:hhj: :hhj:

Is that some gay talk? :gaygay:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Better than being held by your testi's, I guess:e5dunno:

I'm sorry to hear about your injury, Paulie. Listen to your body(which is seems like you're doing), and heal up well. You'll be back stronger than before....or potentially as a cripple.....:duh:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
onebigeric said:
Better than being held by your testi's, I guess:e5dunno:

I'm sorry to hear about your injury, Paulie. Listen to your body(which is seems like you're doing), and heal up well. You'll be back stronger than before....or potentially as a cripple.....:duh:

If I take Tweaks advice on my injury, i will probably end up as a potential cripple :no:

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just remember what Leonidas said....

"Well see, I have this cramp in my leg from slaughtering your men all day, so I feel kneeling will be a slight problem." He listened to his body, so how could we not do the same:e5dunno:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
If I take Tweaks advice on my injury, i will probably end up as a potential cripple :no:

because your telling yourself that you cant do something but yet you can go do sprints with your back injury? Your completely contradicting your injury.

I still think your making it out to be more than it actually is in your mind, so even when you feel a bit of discomfort (squats and deads aren't suppose to be comfortable) that you go running like a girl from the movement.

Stop hyping the "injury" up in your head and I'm willing to bet theres barely any aggrivation at all.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
because your telling yourself that you cant do something but yet you can go do sprints with your back injury? Your completely contradicting your injury.

I still think your making it out to be more than it actually is in your mind, so even when you feel a bit of discomfort (squats and deads aren't suppose to be comfortable) that you go running like a girl from the movement.

Stop hyping the "injury" up in your head and I'm willing to bet theres barely any aggrivation at all.

I might be contradicting the injury with my sprints, im still doing the sprints because i dont feel the pain while im doing it. It might be making it worse but i cant tell at this point.

There's not any aggrevation right now, but it does start up again when I start training legs. It will start annoying me. Then by the time I get up it does bother me pretty bad.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
I might be contradicting the injury with my sprints, im still doing the sprints because i dont feel the pain while im doing it. It might be making it worse but i cant tell at this point.

There's not any aggrevation right now, but it does start up again when I start training legs. It will start annoying me. Then by the time I get up it does bother me pretty bad.

:mbgreddy:

its just a mechanism, you train legs you start thinking about if your back is going to hurt. You think it will hurt, so then it does hurt or you at least think it does. Stop being such a little girl

My guess? Your still squatting wrong, so you put more torque on your back then necessary. Discomfort is the word here, you get that confused with pain. I'm betting it just feels like everything is really tight in your lower back right? Thats what usually happens anyway, train your core ( cuz you know and I know that you have a weak core) and this will ease up. Until then stop coming off your heels and doing good mornings

As far as deadlifts go, you always had a problem with Deads. I always had to keep yelling at you to look up and stick your chest out, how hard is that?

last night did you do squats and deads with 135 on the bar like I told you? or did you bitch out again? :no:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
:mbgreddy:

its just a mechanism, you train legs you start thinking about if your back is going to hurt. You think it will hurt, so then it does hurt or you at least think it does. Stop being such a little girl

My guess? Your still squatting wrong, so you put more torque on your back then necessary. Discomfort is the word here, you get that confused with pain. I'm betting it just feels like everything is really tight in your lower back right? Thats what usually happens anyway, train your core ( cuz you know and I know that you have a weak core) and this will ease up. Until then stop coming off your heels and doing good mornings

As far as deadlifts go, you always had a problem with Deads. I always had to keep yelling at you to look up and stick your chest out, how hard is that?

last night did you do squats and deads with 135 on the bar like I told you? or did you bitch out again? :no:

i didnt train yesterday, i said mondays, thursdays and fridays :duh:

I have started training my core a little bit. Ill do a couple sets of hyperextensions, and decline crunches. I guess it is more of a discomfort than a pain, it does become a pain by the time i get home though.

But today im going to do squats and deads with 135, and its probably going to be very very uncomfortable. Im going to just work through it, if I feel like its to much on my back, im not going to keep going on.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not even going to read that entire thing yet, I got to Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays and so I'm going to call you an idiot now.

Doing full body you NEED a day inbetween each training day, thats just stupid. wait until Saturday :duh:

Edit: ok I read the entire thing

train your core with some weight, none of those pansy decline crunches unless you have a plate on your chest

as far as your squats, I wish I could be there to make fun of you the whole time since you somehow can't even do a squat without taking your heels off the ground and leaning forward 5 feet :49: :49:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didnt think of training back to back days was stupid if you just change the intensity, like do 80% today and 50% tommorow. :e5dunno: Maybe it is overtraining. Saturday I dont think ill be able to train, im not sure yet though.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
I didnt think of training back to back days was stupid if you just change the intensity, like do 80% today and 50% tommorow. :e5dunno: Maybe it is overtraining. Saturday I dont think ill be able to train, im not sure yet though.

so your saying you cant even train 3 times a week full body? thats weak

stop being a lazy ass and train Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Its obviously the easiest way.

back to back days with fullbody is just stupid and yet another reason I call you n00b