• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im with tweak on this one, fullbody 3x a week is enugh work dude
listen to your little sister or brother or girlfriend MR,MS,MRS TWEAK!!!!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max-ot_Mass said:
im with tweak on this one, fullbody 3x a week is enugh work dude
listen to your little sister or brother or girlfriend MR,MS,MRS TWEAK!!!!

this post makes zero sense :e5dunno:

am I going to have to come to your log and yell at you now too? :disgust:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just kidding, you and paul are like 2 little girls you can´t argue with that tho bro

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak starts all the fights which makes him the girl :food-snacking:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its not my fault theres so many n00bs to yell at :no:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Full Body Session - March 22nd
- Well this was a pretty miserable session. I did 3 sets of squats and 3 sets of deads, and after I was done with that I was pretty much a gimp the rest of the session.

Back Squat (all these sets were a little above parellel)
45x10 (warmup)
95x6 (my back held up decently well)
135x6 (back stil held up, but now the pressure in my lower back is building up)
135x1 (urghhh nope, too much)
95x6

Deadlift
95x6
95x6
95x6

Bench Press
135x8
135x8
155x8

Assisted Chins
Setting #4 x 6 for 3 sets

Bodyweighted Dips
BW x 6 for 3 sets

Side Raises (these even bothered my already stiff back, wtf)
30x8
25x8
25x8

Hammer Strength Low Row
90x8
90x8
90x8

Standing Alt. DB Curls
35x6
30x6
30x6

Calves - 3 Sets

Abs - 3 Sets

Protein shake, 40 grams

Cardio
Stair Stepper - 30 mins. - Grade: A

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Don't sweat it if your back is bothering you, at this point you should really focus on recooping it instead of testing it. As much as squats/deads are a staple in a good full-body routine you really don't want to do anything that will wreck other aspects of your training. Everything else looks good, though. Nice benching, dips, and curls especially :xyxthumbs:

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Yeah, what Line says. :food-snacking:

Side raises look good :xyxthumbs:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Had another cardio session tonight. 30 minutes on the stair stepper, excellent work. I actually enjoyed it, Deal or No Deal was on. :xyxthumbs:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
still think your going to weigh 210 by monday? or 205, whatever you said before.

I think by Monday youll be back up to 230 :eek:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
still think your going to weigh 210 by monday? or 205, whatever you said before.

I think by Monday youll be back up to 230 :eek:

what makes you say that?

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
because you love cupcakes :gaygay:

I think if I ate one cupcake right now, I would be like 225 again :tear:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
I think if I ate one cupcake right now, I would be like 225 again :tear:

I think since you just thought about eating a cupcake you gained 5lbs :49: :49: :49:

you better not think about cake :eek4:

btw the next cheat day you have, get an entire package of double stuffed oreos. A chocolate Cake mix, and vanilla icing

Mix the chocolate batter together, crush all the oreas, put about 3/4 of them in the cake mix, pour them in the pan, cook them at 375 I think for about 35-40 minutes, then when its done cooking take it out put the rest of the cookies on top of the cake, let it cool, put the vanilla icing on and enjoy

doesn't that sound delicious?

sorry, I think by you just reading that you may gain about 10lbs :49:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
I think since you just thought about eating a cupcake you gained 5lbs :49: :49: :49:

you better not think about cake :eek4:

btw the next cheat day you have, get an entire package of double stuffed oreos. A chocolate Cake mix, and vanilla icing

Mix the chocolate batter together, crush all the oreas, put about 3/4 of them in the cake mix, pour them in the pan, cook them at 375 I think for about 35-40 minutes, then when its done cooking take it out put the rest of the cookies on top of the cake, let it cool, put the vanilla icing on and enjoy

doesn't that sound delicious?

sorry, I think by you just reading that you may gain about 10lbs :49:

:hhj: :hhj: :hhj:

That sounds so delicious, I cant believe you are talking about this with me :49:

Now when I wake up tomorrow i will be 10lbs heavier :tear:

Actually my next cheat day probably wont be until April sometime, or until I get under 200. I have some catching up to do.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
:hhj: :hhj: :hhj:

That sounds so delicious, I cant believe you are talking about this with me :49:

Now when I wake up tomorrow i will be 10lbs heavier :tear:

Actually my next cheat day probably wont be until April sometime, or until I get under 200. I have some catching up to do.

why dont you diet hardcore right now, then cheat all day on Easter, and make that cake :49:

thats my next designated huge cheat day at least, Katy is making me an easter basket plus I'm going ot make that cake and I'm going to buy some cupcakes and other bakery goodies :49: When I cheat, I cheat :spy: and I probabaly wont gain an ounce :49: sorry :e5dunno:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
why dont you diet hardcore right now, then cheat all day on Easter, and make that cake :49:

thats my next designated huge cheat day at least, Katy is making me an easter basket plus I'm going ot make that cake and I'm going to buy some cupcakes and other bakery goodies :49: When I cheat, I cheat :spy: and I probabaly wont gain an ounce :49: sorry :e5dunno:

I was thinking Easter as well, that would be the perfect cheat day. I would go crazy without cream filled eggs and reeses eggs, and I should make that cake... it sounds really good right now :tear: But im really focused on diet food only.

I am dieting pretty harcore right now, I had my high carb day today and probably got close to 300 carbs. When are you getting that protein? Im about to run out of the protein I got at Meijer already.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
I was thinking Easter as well, that would be the perfect cheat day. I would go crazy without cream filled eggs and reeses eggs, and I should make that cake... it sounds really good right now :tear: But im really focused on diet food only.

I am dieting pretty harcore right now, I had my high carb day today and probably got close to 300 carbs. When are you getting that protein? Im about to run out of the protein I got at Meijer already.

:49: :49: :49:

come into GNC tomorrow, I work 3-8, or since its Friday I might see you tomorrow night, and give me the money. Then I'll get it for you Saturday before Jerry leaves, he'll enjoy having that transaction since it wiill increase his average dollar anyway :e5dunno:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How about I just come in 3-8 sometime and give you the money. Nobody ever hangs out on Friday nights anymore, usually im working friday nights, but not tomorrow. When im not working i usually just go to a movie with my dad. I think he's seeing TMNT tomorrow night.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
How about I just come in 3-8 sometime and give you the money. Nobody ever hangs out on Friday nights anymore, usually im working friday nights, but not tomorrow. When im not working i usually just go to a movie with my dad. I think he's seeing TMNT tomorrow night.

Friday nights have become boring, I'm just going to Katys like I always do. Maybe everybody can go see a movie together but we can hardly ever agree on the same movie :49:

and if we go to SNS then youll gain 10lbs by just sitting there around shakes :49: