• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had my first Full Body session of the week today.

6-8 reps, 3 sets each, about 60% intensity today.

Hammer Strength Leg Press
Lying Leg Curl
Incline BB Press
Wide Grip Pulldowns
Bodyweighted Dips
Seated DB Press
Hammer Strength Iso Row
Spider Curls

I also did a couple sets of hyper extensions
1st set was 10 reps, 2nd set was 10 reps with 10lbs added

I need to get my core strengthend up again and get this lower back annoyance gone.

Also did about 15 mins on the Stair Stepper, not much but it was pretty intense.

Tomorrow im having a double cardio session, one in the afternoon, and one in the evening, probably around 9 p.m. Also doing abs and calves.

For now on im not really going to go into detail with my log just because im not trying to break any personal records or max out or anything, just trying to keep strict form on everything and keep my strength up while im cutting. My diet is going great right now, im very motivated. Ive been watching Ronnies new DVD Relentless for the past 3 days and thats going to keep me on track for awhile, and im watching Branch's new one everytime DM posts up new vids. :xyxthumbs: So I weighed myself this morning and was about 208.5 ... thats pretty good. Im feeling very focused right now and my goal is to be under 200 by easter, than im having my first "official" cheat day, those other times I cheated im not counting, they were just stupid and ignorant moves by me not giving a shit and not thinking how bad it will mess things up because my metabolism sucks. lol Sorry for the rambling, Wednesday is full body #2. See ya then!!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why didn't you do calves and abs today and why wasn't your cardio longer? :no:

and why two movements for back? :e5dunno:

other then that, good job :xyxthumbs:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
didnt do abs and calves cause my session was going longer than I wanted it to, and i did 2 movements cause you put two movements in my routine :duh:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
didnt do abs and calves cause my session was going longer than I wanted it to, and i did 2 movements cause you put two movements in my routine :duh:

no...I didn't. I told you that you could alternate between a width movement and a thickness movement session to session :duh:

good session nonetheless

and the session was going longer than you wanted? it should only be lasting about 55-60 minutes tops, any longer than that and your goofing off too much. :no:

why 15 minutes cardio though? :no:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought you said I could do a width movement and a thickness movement, and I can switch exercises throughout the sessions :e5dunno: Oh well, next time ill stick with a width movement.

The session was a little longer than an hour, and I probably was messing around to much :no: Ill pick up the speed next time.

Oh and the session was only 15 minutes cause I woke up late today :tear: and it was already 4 when I started my cardio and had to work at 5. I know, I know, I need to stop being so lazy :49:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
I thought you said I could do a width movement and a thickness movement, and I can switch exercises throughout the sessions :e5dunno: Oh well, next time ill stick with a width movement.

The session was a little longer than an hour, and I probably was messing around to much :no: Ill pick up the speed next time.

Oh and the session was only 15 minutes cause I woke up late today :tear: and it was already 4 when I started my cardio and had to work at 5. I know, I know, I need to stop being so lazy :49:

take that melatonin right now, seriously, like 3 of them. Wake up at like 10 and BOOM, easy, plus youll be able to get your meals in easier too :e5dunno:

you should only be resting 60 seconds between each set, besides legs but thats understandable. 90 seconds tops for legs though, no reason to take more then 60 minutes at all. Other wise Fullbody isn't intense at all :e5dunno:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
take that melatonin right now, seriously, like 3 of them. Wake up at like 10 and BOOM, easy, plus youll be able to get your meals in easier too :e5dunno:

you should only be resting 60 seconds between each set, besides legs but thats understandable. 90 seconds tops for legs though, no reason to take more then 60 minutes at all. Other wise Fullbody isn't intense at all :e5dunno:

just took 3 of them.

ill speed up my sessions, i do rest a little to long.

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those full body workout seem pretty hardcore. How many times a week do you do it?

Nice Session!!!!

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so you are going less intense and fullbody? still looks good are you going to do this 3x a week?

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fallen said:
so you are going less intense and fullbody? still looks good are you going to do this 3x a week?

Yea 3x a week and its been less intense than it should. Next time im going to try and keep it about an hour or under.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you better go do some cardio already lazy ass :no:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cardio, abs and calves today.

Cardio
Stair Stepper - 30 mins. - intense like always
Treadmill - 10 mins. - Incline 8.0, just an intense "walk" on the incline

Calves - 3 Sets

Hyperextensions - 1 set x 10

Abs - 3 Sets - decline crunches, 2 sets 25lbs added

Doing another cardio session tonight, probably around 8:30 or 9 :e5dunno:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My second cardio session.

Cardio
Stair Stepper - 30 mins. - was actually fun cause Deal or No Deal was on :xyxthumbs:
Bike - 5 mins. :49: - had to finish watching Deal or No Deal :e5dunno:

UPDATE: These past couple weeks ive really felt like bodybuilding has taken over my life has I dont answer most of my friends phone calls who want to "hang out" around midnight or 1 o clock, and friends who want to play poker all night and shit like that, and whatever else my friends can do to get my mind off focus of my diet. :tear: But anyways, im very focused right now, as you can see in my sig my weight is coming down again after I only lost like 3 lbs in 3 weeks :no: Next week I start my new job (usually I dont take about my personal life) but its monday - friday, probably 8:30 to 5 or 6... and its going to be a challenge to keep my focus up and do this job. Ill actually have to prepare my meals a day in advance and take them to work with me, haha. It wont be to bad though, ill also have the weekends to through some cardio in. Well thanx for listening, and thought Id give everybody a little update :xyxthumbs:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
where do you start working? and what kind of job is it...get on AIM :e5dunno:

good cardio sessions, you sure do love Deal or No Deal, kinda like I like American Idol :spy:

you should be under 200lbs shortly if you continue this

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
^^ Yes, I see your bodyfat% dropping :2:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Good to see you're motivated. Cardio sessions are looking good :2:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who the hell calls you at midnight?

Are your friends vampires? :spy:

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol you are starting to become part of them in there eyes you will soon have no friends

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great work on the CV buddy, you're doing better than me at the mo. Just can't seem to find the time. Work is real pain in the ass!

You'll soon be back down to fighting weight once more Paulie.

Good luck with the new job too.

If I were you, I'd leave "friends" like that alone. Stay focused and do what God intended you to do...TRAIN AND BUILD MUSCLE!!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak - I love Deal or No Deal :spy: and American Idol is pretty good as well

Glex - Thanx for noticing :xyxthumbs:

Line - Thanx, im motivated for now. Have to keep it like this until I can get down to where I want to be.

Chesti - :eek4: My friends might be vampires. One of my friends from work always wants to hang out real late and play video games, and smoke pot. :no:

fallen - Thanx for stopping by. None of my friends are interested in going to the gym except Tweak and one of my other friends, but he is so busy with school and his sports.

Evo - I always appreciate your comments the most. I hope to cut back down to a reasonable bodyweight in a month or so, especially if I keep up this type of determination. I hope the job interests me, we'll see Monday I guess. I am ignoring most of my friends right now :49: They dont know why but they will get over it, theyre still my friends, but im not interested in partying right now. :e5dunno:

Here shortly im going to the gym for my 2nd Full Body workout. Going to keep this one no longer than an hour, and probably no cardio afterwards cause I have to work in about a couple hours.