• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Im going to walk the entire time, and skip a few times as well :food-snacking:

Its suppose to be nice tomorrow, so why not go out when the sun is out and run?

save the other cardio for the gym when its dark.

If its raining (its not suppose to) then well do it the opposite way. So either way were running on the track tomorrow, but be ready to run at 11:30 at North Wood, its suppose to be nice :xyxthumbs:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
Its suppose to be nice tomorrow, so why not go out when the sun is out and run?

save the other cardio for the gym when its dark.

If its raining (its not suppose to) then well do it the opposite way. So either way were running on the track tomorrow, but be ready to run at 11:30 at North Wood, its suppose to be nice :xyxthumbs:

We shall run one mile (hopefully thats alot easier this time) then cool down, and do 2 laps, cool down, 1 laps, cool down, and 1 last lap... just like last time

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
We shall run one mile (hopefully thats alot easier this time) then cool down, and do 2 laps, cool down, 1 laps, cool down, and 1 last lap... just like last time

whats the point of doing exactly what we did last time? It wont be any more intense, were running 2 miles non stop, so get ready. For every time you have to stop I'm adding a lap too so dont plan on stopping any unless you want to run 10 miles :49:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
whats the point of doing exactly what we did last time? It wont be any more intense, were running 2 miles non stop, so get ready. For every time you have to stop I'm adding a lap too so dont plan on stopping any unless you want to run 10 miles :49:

2 miles non-stop?! And if I stop, your adding a lap?!? You are full of shit, you may as well just do cardio by yourself tomorrow. :e5dunno: Cause you know and I know I cant run 2 miles non-stop, I barely ran 1 mile non-stop :no:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
2 miles non-stop?! And if I stop, your adding a lap?!? You are full of shit, you may as well just do cardio by yourself tomorrow. :e5dunno: Cause you know and I know I cant run 2 miles non-stop, I barely ran 1 mile non-stop :no:

quit being a little girl. 2 Miles isn't even that far, 8 laps is cake.

were doing it, be there at 11:30am, that means your probably gonna have to wake up at like 10 and eat :e5dunno: I'll text you before hand around 10:45-11:00 to make sure your lazy ass is awake :no:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
quit being a little girl. 2 Miles isn't even that far, 8 laps is cake.

were doing it, be there at 11:30am, that means your probably gonna have to wake up at like 10 and eat :e5dunno: I'll text you before hand around 10:45-11:00 to make sure your lazy ass is awake :no:

Ill run a mile, then see what I can run after that ... and if I feel like im going to puke after like 6 laps, I will run out of the track and drive away :spy:

sss ssss sss

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Ill run a mile, then see what I can run after that ... and if I feel like im going to puke after like 6 laps, I will run out of the track and drive away :spy:

sss ssss sss

:49: :49: :49:

you would run faster to your car than youve ever ran anywhere in your life :49:

I just started thinking about your juke in football and how fast your legs and feet move but you still run so slow :49: :49: :49:

plus you catch like a girl :no:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
:49: :49: :49:

you would run faster to your car than youve ever ran anywhere in your life :49:

I just started thinking about your juke in football and how fast your legs and feet move but you still run so slow :49: :49: :49:

plus you catch like a girl :no:

Yep, when my hands get cold, I tend to just let the ball bounce of my hands, I dont ever try to keep hold of it... im like to lazy to put effort into catching the ball as well, like when you lead me I always dont get there in time cause I slow down so much and underestimate your throws.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my laser rocket arm :spy:

I'm going to bed, be awake tomorrow and were going to be at North Wood no later then Noon :no:

domination shall take place.

oh, and I'm going to drive to your house first then well park over by where that Dairy Queen used to be since North Woods parking will obviously be taken, then well walk to the track and dominate.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
my laser rocket arm :spy:

I'm going to bed, be awake tomorrow and were going to be at North Wood no later then Noon :no:

domination shall take place.

oh, and I'm going to drive to your house first then well park over by where that Dairy Queen used to be since North Woods parking will obviously be taken, then well walk to the track and dominate.

See ya tomorrow then, ill be in bed when you get here :spy:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
See ya tomorrow then, ill be in bed when you get here :spy:

be in bed and consider your car a feces magnet :no:

under the door handles, in the exhaust, on the windows. Itll be everywhere :gtfoslap:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm on my way Paul, I'll be at your house in 20 minutes, I have to stop for gas first and I'll probably get some gatorade or something since your going to come close to death today anyway :49:

be ready :no:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
I'm on my way Paul, I'll be at your house in 20 minutes, I have to stop for gas first and I'll probably get some gatorade or something since your going to come close to death today anyway :49:

be ready :no:

Im going no where near death :e5dunno:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I did the same cardio today as Tweak. We shot some hoops for about a half hour. I was draining them 3's like it was nothing... :spy:

then we did that Tabata cardio.... 7 sets of pushups, as many as I could in 20 seconds, then rested for only 10 seconds and did it over again. It was really hard and actually a little enjoyable... my pushups dropped from like 24, 18, 15, 15, and then under 10 for the last 3 sets :49:

Then we did an incline walk on the treadmill... incline at 12 (the highest) and walked for 20 minutes. It was pretty easy, prety mellow cardio but still beneficial. I think i burned like 275 calories :e5dunno:

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
What happened to running outside? I wanted to see it :tear:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glex said:
What happened to running outside? I wanted to see it :tear:

Go to Tweaks log and youll find out.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ive been to the gym 3 different time today. Tonight I did some more cardio.

Cardio
Stair Stepper - 30 mins.
Bike - 15 mins. - I had to watch the beginning of Deal or No Deal :spy:

Right after Tweak and I got back from the gym, I went back with my dad :49: We went up on the track and walked 1 mile, then sat in the sauna for like 10 minutes (I was afraid some naked man was going to walk in :skurred:) and then I rode on the bike for 5 minutes while watching ESPN. That is all.

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Really tearing the cardio apart buddy.

You and Deal or No Deal!!! LOL!!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I did some cardio today in my garage, about 15-20 minutes of the treadmill, intense walk on an incline, I did break a sweat :xyxthumbs:

UPDATE: Tomorrow I start my new job at 8:30 in the morning, and I think I get off at 5.... atleast thats what they told me in the interview. My sessions arent going to get any worse, I just wont have any double cardio sessions anymore, but I will still do cardio everyday and train monday, wednesday, friday. Im not going to let my diet fall apart either, im dominating to much right now to let that happen. So ill probably take a lunch with me everyday... probably cook a chicken breast and a potatoe, and ill be able to get my other requirements in the morning and after work around my training. Im going to weight myself tomorrow morning as well, and im a little excited to see what its going to be, I havent weighed myself in the morning before breakfast since last Monday :skurred:

Alright well see you all later! Wish me luck tomorrow.