• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
You and that Deal or No Deal :49:

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck with the weigh-in. My weigh-in is tommorow as well.

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
deal or no deal? we have that over here its like a cult fad people love, good cardio session mate

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My first fullbody of the week.

3 sets, 6-8 reps each.

Hammer Strength Leg Press
Lying Leg Curl
Bench Press
Wide Grip Pulldowns
Bodyweighted Dips
Seated DB Press
Spider Curls

Calves
Abs

Protein shake, 40 grams

Cardio
Stair Stepper - 30 mins. - intense as usual

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that is domination right there.

excellent cardio as well, soon you will dominate at Spiece with me and I will make you cry :spy:

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Well done, well done. You seriously should have no problem running two miles nonstop if you can do the stairmaster for 30 minutes. I know it's different, but you might surprise yourself if you just go out there and decide to dominate.

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice job getting on the fullbody bandwagon, it's a good wagon to get on. doing real good with the cardio probably because tweak is forcing you too :49: but you're doing it none the less so good work. i think instead of having a shake after using weights and then hitting cardio, you should save the shake till after the cardio and put some carbs in it. it usually isn't very comfortable to have 2 cups of water in your stomach while doing cardio.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CJU said:
nice job getting on the fullbody bandwagon, it's a good wagon to get on. doing real good with the cardio probably because tweak is forcing you too :49: but you're doing it none the less so good work. i think instead of having a shake after using weights and then hitting cardio, you should save the shake till after the cardio and put some carbs in it. it usually isn't very comfortable to have 2 cups of water in your stomach while doing cardio.

I actually just went over that with him :49:

the shake isn't a bad idea really, but only if your training session is 90 minutes long and you want cardio afterwards. Otherwise with his short sessions cardio right after without the shake is great :xyxthumbs:

CJU > Paulie :spy:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You doing fullbody now? how did that first session work out? Anyway, hope ur cutting is going well...

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yep doing full body for about a couple weeks now, and its going pretty well, alot different than doing a regular split routine. Tonight all I need was cardio.

Cardio
Stair Stepper - 30 mins., and watched Deal or No Deal :49:
Then shot some hoops for about 20 mins. with Tweak and his g/f. I pretty much dominated them all.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Yep doing full body for about a couple weeks now, and its going pretty well, alot different than doing a regular split routine. Tonight all I need was cardio.

Cardio
Stair Stepper - 30 mins., and watched Deal or No Deal :49:
Then shot some hoops for about 20 mins. with Tweak and his g/f. I pretty much dominated them all.

biggest lie ever :49:

I'm house sitting tomorrow and part of thursday and Katy is letting me use her Y card, so tomorrow night we will dominate together at the Y. Domination level 10

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude you're annihiliating cardio, nice effort. The guy who hosts deal or no deal over here is a total fag to :no:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
biggest lie ever :49:

I'm house sitting tomorrow and part of thursday and Katy is letting me use her Y card, so tomorrow night we will dominate together at the Y. Domination level 10

I think Katy probably has a picture of herself in their records, and her name :skurred: and your not Katy :uhoh2:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Full Body Session #2 for the week, and cardio. Tweak was with me and we were at my gym.

Incline Leg Press (3 different feet placements)
Flat DB Press
Seated DB Press
Close Grip Presses (straight bar)
Chin-Ups
Standing Alt. DB Curls

Cardio
Ran 1 mile... then walked one lap to cooldown... then ran another mile. Wow I really didnt think I could do it. Tweak had to push me through the last 2 laps because I was jogging to slow :49: :49: Oh well im glad he kind of gave me a push because I could get my legs moving quite fast enough :e5dunno: But it was an excellent session :xyxthumbs:

Even though I was like 15 minutes late to the gym :49: We still dominated.

:spy:

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
session looks good, how the full body routine working for you so far?

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Natureboypkr said:
session looks good, how the full body routine working for you so far?

Its going pretty well right now... Im still keeping hold of most my strength right now... and really focusing on diet and cardio. Thanx for stopping by Nature :xyxthumbs:

EDIT: Tweak, what did you edit in my session??

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^:49:Tweak strikes again :icon_ninja:

Solid cardio and weight training spread there, Paulie:) How much of a physical toll did it take on you switching from grouped lifting to a full-body routine? Been toying with the idea myself lately....

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you just made a typo that bothered me :49:

You said after you ran a mile, we walked a lap, and ran another lap, you meant mile so I changed it to mile

it was a good session, nice and quick with some solid cardio at the end even though I didn't even break a sweat and took zero effort from me :49:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
you just made a typo that bothered me :49:

You said after you ran a mile, we walked a lap, and ran another lap, you meant mile so I changed it to mile

it was a good session, nice and quick with some solid cardio at the end even though I didn't even break a sweat and took zero effort from me :49:

I dont know why you continue to do cardio with me, you dont benefit from it at all. We should have done the stair stepper or treadmill.... or you should of done sprints while I ran laps :e5dunno: