• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I better see 30 minutes and 600 cals burned :spy:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You will see 30 minutes and 67 calories burned.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
You will see 30 minutes and 67 calories burned.

dang, don't go too intense. :hhj:

:49:

seriously, hit the elliptical or something, I wanna see 500 at least in the 30 minute time period, shouldn't be too hard

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I will see what I can do. It shouldnt be too hard, as long as I keep myself energized and focused.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
^ I will see what I can do. It shouldnt be too hard, as long as I keep myself energized and focused.

you should just go for a total of 33 calories burned, because that would be extremely hard :bowroflarms: :bowroflarms: :bowroflarms:

you should probably look in my log and cry a little :spy: :49:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
you should just go for a total of 33 calories burned, because that would be extremely hard :bowroflarms: :bowroflarms: :bowroflarms:

you should probably look in my log and cry a little :spy: :49:

I did, im impressed with your incline DB press.... when we trained at the Y that one night you were flat pressing the 70's and I actually thought you were struggling a little.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
I did, im impressed with your incline DB press.... when we trained at the Y that one night you were flat pressing the 70's and I actually thought you were struggling a little.

because if you remember correctly I was pausing at the bottom :food-snacking:

I can still hit the 90s on Flat, only 5 or 6 reps, but oh well...sacrifices must be made :e5dunno:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
because if you remember correctly I was pausing at the bottom :food-snacking:

I can still hit the 90s on Flat, only 5 or 6 reps, but oh well...sacrifices must be made :e5dunno:

Oh I guess I wasnt paying attention. :e5dunno:

Domination.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad you're still sticking at it. Hope you do start posting a little more in depth. Get the weights and reps in here hopefully it'll inspire you to improve when you're putting it down for all to see!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just hit some cardio today after work. Not as long as I was planning on doing, but I got out of work about 10 minutes late and I had to eat something before the cardio. Well here it was.

Elliptical
15 mins. - 255 calories burned

Tomorrow ill post up my session and put the weight and reps in there. Im not going to do it everytime because Im not really trying to make any strength gains right now, just maintaining right now.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats the point of 15 minutes?

seriously?

very unsatisfactory, you should probably start putting effort forth in your cardio sessions or your going to stay fat for years. :no:

why'd you have to eat something before? always finding excuses :no:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
15 minutes is better than nothing. I didnt get home from work until 5:20

i came home and ate a cup of oats or that 15 minutes would have sucked ass, i would have been to doing cardio without eating for over 5 hours.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
15 minutes is better than nothing. I didnt get home from work until 5:20

i came home and ate a cup of oats or that 15 minutes would have sucked ass, i would have been to doing cardio without eating for over 5 hours.

your point? :e5dunno:

always an excuse :no: :tear:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
your point? :e5dunno:

always an excuse :no: :tear:

Ill show you domination this entire week. Tomorrow morning will be domination, just you wait. You think my cardio sessions and training sessions are getting worse just because I dont post numbers or anything... ill show you tomorrow.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Ill show you domination this entire week. Tomorrow morning will be domination, just you wait. You think my cardio sessions and training sessions are getting worse just because I dont post numbers or anything... ill show you tomorrow.

tomorrow morning? you mean evening, because theres not a chance in hell that youll actually wake up earlier enough to do cardio then be at work at 8:30 :49: Or don't you work?

your training sessions seem worse because the numbers that you do post seem to be getting worse and the amount of effort you put forth seems less as well :duh:

try harder :no:

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys kill me, I swear to God...you are a million times worse than a married couple. You should just tie the knot and save on your taxes.

I have to say, I agree with Paulie on this one...15 minutes is better than nothing at all. Im sure you will have more energy tomorrow! Keep up the good work buddy. :)

Banshee

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Banshee20 said:
You guys kill me, I swear to God...you are a million times worse than a married couple. You should just tie the knot and save on your taxes.

I have to say, I agree with Paulie on this one...15 minutes is better than nothing at all. Im sure you will have more energy tomorrow! Keep up the good work buddy. :)

Banshee

Thanx Banshee. You are a sweetie. I never can please Tweak, its like impossible. So im done trying and im going to do my own thing, and if he dont like it, thats fine. :e5dunno:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you want at north wood tonight? sure you do, in a couple hours of course

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
you want at north wood tonight? sure you do, in a couple hours of course

:hhj: maybe if i get my cooking done and im training tonight.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
:hhj: maybe if i get my cooking done and im training tonight.

oh right, I forgot about the training, nevermind then. I thought it was Tuesday for a brief second :duh:

:spy: