• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
I dont know why you continue to do cardio with me, you dont benefit from it at all. We should have done the stair stepper or treadmill.... or you should of done sprints while I ran laps :e5dunno:

I feel the need to torture you :49:

look in the members pic section :49:

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Hey! Two miles! Now put them together :spy:

:49: Just kidding, that's great, Paulie. You'll be able to do 2 miles nonstop any day now. It's great to have a skinny mofo like Tweak to push you during cardio :gaygay:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
are you hitting weights tonight or just cardio? if your just doing cardio let me know cuz I feel like getting out on North Woods track, I'm going tanning in a little while and will be out that way anyway :e5dunno:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
are you hitting weights tonight or just cardio? if your just doing cardio let me know cuz I feel like getting out on North Woods track, I'm going tanning in a little while and will be out that way anyway :e5dunno:

Im training today with weights. :e5dunno:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Im training today with weights. :e5dunno:

pansy :spy:

you better just go eat all your Easter goodies right now and gain another 20lbs :49:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Full Body Session - Monday, April 9th

3 sets each, 6-8 reps

Hammer Strength Leg Press
Hammer Strength Incline Press (3 sets + 1 drop set)
Bodyweighted Chins (3 sets, 3 reps each :tear:)
Close Grip Presses
Side Raises
Spider Curls

Cardio
HIIT on Treadmill - 20 mins. + 5 min. cool down - 306 calories

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
chest, calves, abs, and traps? :e5dunno:

Hammer Strength Incline Press - thats a chest movement

Doing calves and abs tomorrow, and traps.... I dunno :e5dunno:

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good Paulie, how do you like the spider curls??

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've missed a few sessions but looks like your liking the full body workouts. You got some good movements in there and cardio is still up there

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice session, those close grips are a winner for mass, ive been doing them for sometime now

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Paulie said:
Bodyweighted Chins (3 sets, 3 reps each :tear:)
Hey man, you gotta start somewhere, don't worry about it. If you keep dropping weight you'll be doing more than me in no time :ughnoes:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice work Paulie. Haven't been in here for a while, but good to see you rocking the full body workouts!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
updates?

or did you stop working out and dieting like a piece of shit again?

your probably out getting fat as always :no:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
UPDATE: Tweak wants an update so here it is. My bodybuilding lifestyle has come to and end, Ive realized im nothing more than a fat ass. Thanx for the support everyone :spy:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
UPDATE: Tweak wants an update so here it is. My bodybuilding lifestyle has come to and end, Ive realized im nothing more than a fat ass. Thanx for the support everyone :spy:

I seriously don't doubt this one bit

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
I seriously don't doubt this one bit

Thats cause your an idiot. Why would I drop something ive done for over a year and spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on food, gym memberships, supplements etc. It would be a huge dissapointment if I stopped training and what not. My parents would probably even be upset :49: My dad was giving me shit because I got big again.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Thats cause your an idiot. Why would I drop something ive done for over a year and spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on food, gym memberships, supplements etc. It would be a huge dissapointment if I stopped training and what not. My parents would probably even be upset :49: My dad was giving me shit because I got big again.

good...fatass :no:

now lose some weight :no:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SERIOUS UPDATE: Im still training of course and dieting, I dont know my current weight right now... im not going to check until monday. I did my last full body workout for the week today, and cardio afterwards. It was a good session. I think my strength has still stayed at the same, maybe a little weaker on some exercises cause I dont do them on a regular basis. Im going to do cardio tomorrow as well, either at the gym or at home. I get off work at 5 tomorrow, so Ill have about an hour or less to get to the gym. I probably be able to make it for like a 20-30 minute cardio session. Ill start posting a little more in depth next week. :xyxthumbs: