• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
Friday nights have become boring, I'm just going to Katys like I always do. Maybe everybody can go see a movie together but we can hardly ever agree on the same movie :49:

and if we go to SNS then youll gain 10lbs by just sitting there around shakes :49:

Its probably a good thing we dont go to SNS that often, I would cry the whole time while Jared slams on some chili and bricker gorges on that fried chicken salad and french fries... and berg with his SNS combo and everybody with shakes... :wtcrun: :wtcrun:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Its probably a good thing we dont go to SNS that often, I would cry the whole time while Jared slams on some chili and bricker gorges on that fried chicken salad and french fries... and berg with his SNS combo and everybody with shakes... :wtcrun: :wtcrun:

:uhoh2:

you know your fat when you remember what everybody orders :49:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
:uhoh2:

you know your fat when you remember what everybody orders :49:

:spy:

I just have a photographic memory :e5dunno:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cardio only today.

Cardio
Stair Stepper - 30 mins. - Grade: A

That is all. Pretty good work on the cardio. I gradually keep increasing the intensity.

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
If you can stairclimb for 30 minutes you can run for 20 :spy:

Nice work, though :2:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glex said:
If you can stairclimb for 30 minutes you can run for 20 :spy:

Nice work, though :2:

Im not going to run for awhile now. After yesterdays squats and deads, and my back injury, my back is annoying the shit out of me all the time now. Im going take it easy for awhile and let it heal, but im still going to try and strengthen my core as well.

Glex

Glex

VIP
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting about that. My back is killing me right now from running. I always forget how much you need that support in your back until I don't run for a while or do a hard back day and then run.

Definitely get healthy first, and then run :spy:

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hope you back injury improves mate, best to give it some rest. Keep up the rest of the excellent work Paulie.

D

Dobbs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Im not going to run for awhile now. After yesterdays squats and deads, and my back injury, my back is annoying the shit out of me all the time now. Im going take it easy for awhile and let it heal, but im still going to try and strengthen my core as well.

lol i know what u mean, my back used to hurt so much doing deads, i took a break from them for a long time then just went back and used like purely legs to get it up, only way my back doesnt hurt. So yah just take it easy for awhile your back should be good to go pretty soon, keep up the good work:xyxthumbs:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does Dance Dance Revolution count as cardio?? If so, I did some today. hehehe.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Glex

Glex

VIP
^^ Absolutely. That shit makes you sweat somethin' fierce.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
More cardio.

Cardio
Stair Stepper - 30 mins. - Dont know the calories, its very unaccurate, but I work hard all the time.
Treadmill - 10 mins. - Fast pace walk... almost jogging, incline of 8

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great work Paulie, dominate the cardio bro. We need to see the b/f dropping for July!!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Project Evo said:
Great work Paulie, dominate the cardio bro. We need to see the b/f dropping for July!!

In all reality, my BF should be no higher than 10% by July.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A real Spartan would of done more :spy:

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not a bad cardio session Paulie, you lost alot of weight in the past right?

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FOOTBALL FAN said:
not a bad cardio session Paulie, you lost alot of weight in the past right?

Yes, but I gained alot of it back over the fall and winter season :tear: But now im just trying to get under 10% hopefully, maybe 7-8% and then do a clean bulk in like September. Im not going to make that mistake of getting fat again, lol.

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Yes, but I gained alot of it back over the fall and winter season :tear: But now im just trying to get under 10% hopefully, maybe 7-8% and then do a clean bulk in like September. Im not going to make that mistake of getting fat again, lol.

its much harder to lose than it is to put on unfortunately, I got quite a bit to lose again now