• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Saf says he misses you so you have to show up :49:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im cheating this sunday. :hsughr:

It will be glorious, and afterwards I will feel really bad. Actually if I can pull off not gaining any weight this Sunday, I will be happy. But while im eating and if I can feel myself getting fat, I will be really depressed.

The lower carbs are working well, I feel a little drained the whole day. When I get to my sessions, I feel a little weaker and its harder to put up heavier weight that im usually use to.

Right now Im at 100 g. of carbs a day, im going to keep it like that for about 2 weeks, then maybe go to 50 g. a day for another 2 weeks, and then bring them back up to 150-200. I just hope dropping my carbs like this will drop my weight well under 200. Then when im like 190 or lower my carbs will be back up to where they were. I actually want to try and keep as much size as I can, and lose the fat, that would be awesome.

Good day to all. Ill update this thing maybe next week with a session full of numbers. :xyxthumbs:

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
It's good to cheat every once in a while. Keeps your metabolism on its toes, and keeps you sane :49: Don't feel bad, just don't go too overboard. Eat junk until you feel full and then stop.

I don't know a lot about the carb/protein/fat breakdown, but if you're already feeling weak at 100 g then going to 50 g for two weeks straight seems a little extreme. I'd have to look into it more though.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Full Body Session - May 7th

- 2 minute warm-up on the bike

Leg Press
200x10 (warm-up)
290x8
380x8
470x8

Lying Leg Curl
110x8
140x8
170x8 (this was tough)

Bench Press
135x8
135x8
135x8

Bodyweighted Chins (these got a little better :skurred:)
BW x 3
BW x 4
BW x 4

- I did 2 extra sets of back with the pulldown machine :e5dunno: I want to actually try and improve my back a little while cutting.

Bodyweighted Dips
BW x 6
BW x 6
BW x 6

Military Press
135x6 (a bit to heavy)
95x8
95x8
95x8 behind the neck :49: I wanted to try a set

EZ Bar Curls
55x8
75x8
75x8

DB Shrugs
80x12
80x12
80x12

Calves - 3 Sets

Abs - 3 Sets

Then I did 20 mins. of HIIT on the treadmill, 8 sprints - 12 walks.
Then some moderate cardio on the elliptical for about 12 minutes.

Good day today. Now I wont be posting in here again for another little while :49: :49: I just want to keep my log alive.

Glex

Glex

VIP
Paulie said:
Good day today. Now I wont be posting in here again for another little while :49: :49: I just want to keep my log alive.
Biotch :no:

Nice curls, shrugs, and cardio sweetie :hay:

You haven't updated your weight in a while :spy:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yay! You posted numbers and they look good again! For full body sessions you really get the job done! Nice work buddy.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how is full body working out paulie? I have considered trying it myself, but ive never dared, im kinda scared im not gonna be able to give each muscle the attention it deserves...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glex - Last time I weighed in I was 201 :disgust:

Rocky - thanx hun!

Bulkboy - its working well. at first I didnt think I would like it, but it's allowed me to maintain my strength through out my cut. :xyxthumbs:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I did some cardio tonight.

20 minutes of HIIT on the treadmill, and 15 minutes on the elliptical. It was some good stuff.

Yesterday when I went to the gym, I saw this chick that looked like a younger Carrie Underwood :hsughr: She was super flippin' hott. I was excited like all night. :xyxthumbs:

Glex

Glex

VIP
Uhhh...I don't know, actually. But I weighed 223 after Easter. I cleaned up the diet a little bit after Easter, and then I would say I got down to business 3 weeks ago? Even then there have been a few days of eating like crap for various reasons, but something like 3 weeks.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lookin good Pauls, you should of gotten pics of that chick though :no:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chesticles said:
Lookin good Pauls, you should of gotten pics of that chick though :no:

I really want to get a digital camera, maybe when I get my next paycheck ill look into one. I actually want to take pictures of random people in my gym and in my city. Maybe make a thread of random people (hot chicks, people who look like people we know, stupid people, etc.) :49: :49:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
I really want to get a digital camera, maybe when I get my next paycheck ill look into one. I actually want to take pictures of random people in my gym and in my city. Maybe make a thread of random people (hot chicks, people who look like people we know, stupid people, etc.) :49: :49:
Don't you remember my picture of the hawaiian shirt douche?

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chesticles said:
Don't you remember my picture of the hawaiian shirt douche?

No..... :uhoh2:

Well, I dont remember what the pic looks like.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
No..... :uhoh2:

Well, I dont remember what the pic looks like.
I posted it in my log, some douche who went to my gym, done everything with a 1/4 ROM, was skinnier then my penis and wore a sexy hawaiian shirt. I took a photo of him :spy: