• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think the word domination should be banned from this thread.

It would fall apart without it.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think domination needs to start taking place in here :spy:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think domination will take place in here some day. :spy:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
do it then :spy:

do it :no:

:spy:

I always confuses me as to why you want to do cardio with me every week, but its not really that beneficial for you cause you cant just leave me behind and lap me :49: And you are not even dieting anymore, and you have a fast metabolism... And you dont ever want to train together. We havent in like a few months :tear:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
I always confuses me as to why you want to do cardio with me every week, but its not really that beneficial for you cause you cant just leave me behind and lap me :49: And you are not even dieting anymore, and you have a fast metabolism... And you dont ever want to train together. We havent in like a few months :tear:

Today I weighed 168lbs, since I haven't been eating as frequent and not keeping track of my protein at all I've lost an added few pounds but gotten stronger somehow :e5dunno:

we will dominate shortly one day, why don't you get a membership at Spiece already :tear:

Tuesday or Thursday we will do HIIT, domination at its finest.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
Today I weighed 168lbs, since I haven't been eating as frequent and not keeping track of my protein at all I've lost an added few pounds but gotten stronger somehow :e5dunno:

we will dominate shortly one day, why don't you get a membership at Spiece already :tear:

Tuesday or Thursday we will do HIIT, domination at its finest.

You're probably pretty depleted since you havent eatin as much. I dont know how you got stronger, thats weird.

I will get a membership eventually. Ive enjoyed my free membership for a few months now.

If we do HIIT on Tuesday, it will have to be later in the day. Like probably when the sun starts to go down.

And Thursday, just anytime after 5.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You should probably get a membership there during the summer so we can still get some quality sessions in because you know when I start school again I'm going back to Full-Body & Cardio three times a week :e5dunno:

where is the domination :tear:

do it :no:

post the domination :tear:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yesterday I went to the gym for my full body and cardio sessions. It went well. Now, lets get to the important part of my session.

I was doing cardio and there were THREE excellent movies. The furthest one away from me was playing Rocky III.... so I was watching that a bit. Then, the second closest TV was playing Legally Blonde :hsughr: I had to watch parts of that as well. And the closest TV was playing Silence of the Lambs :hsughr: :hsughr: You know I was watching parts of that. But my cardio was done before he traps the one cop in the cage and eats the other cops face off. So you can my gym session was great.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Watching Legally Blonde while training = :no:

Watching Rocky 3 is the only way to go.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Legally Blonde = :xyxthumbs:

"Bendddd and SNAP!" :49: :49: :49:

D

Dstan

anybody that can watch legally blonde and workout is pretty hardcore i must say.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dstan said:
anybody that can watch legally blonde and workout is pretty hardcore i must say.

:xyxthumbs:

Repped, and you better not be fooling me :disgust:

D

Dstan

haha thanks man and for the record im serious.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when are you going to get a membership at spiece :tear:

in a few weeks, I forget the specific date but I'll absolutely need you to be working out with me since on that day I'm doing board presses and I'll need somebody to hold the board on my chest while I'm benching

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you love the title of Glex's log :49: :49: :49:

I had nothing to do with it :spy:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
when are you going to get a membership at spiece :tear:

in a few weeks, I forget the specific date but I'll absolutely need you to be working out with me since on that day I'm doing board presses and I'll need somebody to hold the board on my chest while I'm benching

Board presses? You love board presses. Does spiece even have boards you can use for this exercise? Dang that means I better get a membership soon :skurred: And actually starting spending my money else where besides food all the time.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no, they dont have boards...well they might somewhere in the back with the rest of the Olympic Lifting items, but I can get a 3" thick board, theres several out back by Katy's fire, those wont be hard to get.

and whenever that day comes, if your not a member of my gym by then I'll just use a guest pass :disgust: