• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Perdiction: Medical marijuana Legal coast to coast By 2021

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you're asking if people can control themselves while on drugs, then the answer is yes.

Any drug can be used in a responsible manner or at least in a manner that doesn't infringe on other people rights.

Don't buy into the drug propaganda.

i dont doubt that some people can control themselves but i was wondering about a statistic that i dont think exists. What percent of the entire population can control themselves? Also how much would accident and deaths rise because of this?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How about when the government taps your phones and looks at what you're doing on the internet? That's what they think is best for society too, right?

I think that we need to start by legalizing drugs like weed, hash, probably even coke. Then, after seeing how that works out, looking at the other ones.

i agree with the second part, it'd be the best way to find out.

and while i get your analogy, tapping wires and legalizing drugs that have huge potential to ruin lives are not on the same level.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tech is wright on this one,if someone wants to take heroin its his responsibility,if he can get it legal from some clinic for addicted people then he wont need to sell heroin to others so he can make his dose,there for less people will get addicted and we wont have drug dealers making millions from selling heroin

Most of the people realize how harmfull drugs can be so even if their legal that doesnt mean that more people will use drugs,not more that already do

no matter where you get it from legal or illegal you WILL get addicted, and since its in your hands and legal you will be doing it more and possibly overdose. you cannot be responsible when it comes to drugs you can easly become addicted to. do you want your kids playing outside in your front yard and had a guy crash through your fence and possibly kill your kids while they are playing because he was on shrooms or acid and thought that there was a dinosaur in the middle of the street so he swirved into your yard killing your kids? because shit like that will happen or they take a stop sign or a red light. you are under the influence like if you were drunk but worst. and forget it people will be getting high and driving no matter what.

i dont think making drugs legal will make this world a better place.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
The best part about these types of threads are the people who say legalizing drugs would never work or would not help.

I always think to myself "O RLY?"

Do yourself a favor and read about the prohibition of alcohol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibition_in_the_United_States

"But alcohol is not as addictive or dangerous as drugs!!!!"

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
no matter where you get it from legal or illegal you WILL get addicted, and since its in your hands and legal you will be doing it more and possibly overdose. you cannot be responsible when it comes to drugs you can easly become addicted to. do you want your kids playing outside in your front yard and had a guy crash through your fence and possibly kill your kids while they are playing because he was on shrooms or acid and thought that there was a dinosaur in the middle of the street so he swirved into your yard killing your kids? because shit like that will happen or they take a stop sign or a red light. you are under the influence like if you were drunk but worst. and forget it people will be getting high and driving no matter what.

i dont think making drugs legal will make this world a better place.
you sound like a 1950's anti-drug propaganda commerical.

such blatant ignorance.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
You people who are in favor of keeping drugs illegal, all have you have to do is read about the history of the current Drug War and you'll see that your ideas failed and will never work.

seriously. the drugs laws are counterproductive and a waste of time.

people always say "well if we legalize drugs, then some crackhead will kill my family!!!". no they won't, there are crackheads everywhere...is your family dead yet? no.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yo Tech, if you read my post carefully, it ended with a "oh wait"
Meaning I endorse this proposition to make all drugs legal. Actually, I had a huge argument once against about 6 friends who argued against me.

I was alone against six, was pretty hard. But I managed to at least make them think about it.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Yo Tech, if you read my post carefully, it ended with a "oh wait"
Meaning I endorse this proposition to make all drugs legal. Actually, I had a huge argument once against about 6 friends who argued against me.

I was alone against six, was pretty hard. But I managed to at least make them think about it.
ahh ok. I thought only the second part was joking.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you sound like a 1950's anti-drug propaganda commerical.

such blatant ignorance.

no. thinking shit like that would never happen is pure ignorance.

youve clearly never been around real drug addicts and dealers.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no. thinking shit like that would never happen is pure ignorance.

youve clearly never been around real drug addicts and dealers.

Legalize drugs and drug dealers would be put out of business and you wouldn't have to worry about some of the most violent criminals in the world (I'm talking about drug lords who murder for profit). Drug addicts? So? What about people who smoke their life away? What about people who shove down food and weigh 400lbs? What about alcoholics who drive drunk and murder innocent families? Should we make buying a certain amount of food at a grocery store illegal, too? Bottom line is, you can take anyone who is an extreme abuser and use it as propaganda. "OMG, ice cream is bad. Bob was addicted to it and ate a 1/2 gallon every night for years and died from a heart attack. So, make ice cream illegal!"

Ben:

I think some posts in this thread have pretty much summed up my response to your question. I really think that if someone wants a certain drug they will get it regardless if it's legal or not. So, by legalizing drugs the same people would probably still use and you would put some of the most dangerous people in the world out of business. I mean, take a look at countries that have certain drugs legalized; some countries that have no age limit on alcohol; yet, our alcoholism and drug addict rate is much higher. I mean, Americans are taught to be irresponsible and never face consequences for their actions but I'm just saying that legalizing this or that isn't really going to make a difference as to whether or not someone gets a hold of a drug.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Legalize drugs and drug dealers would be put out of business and you wouldn't have to worry about some of the most violent criminals in the world (I'm talking about drug lords who murder for profit).
why would they be put out of business? if they sell it regardless if its illegal or not. people will still grow weed i their homes and sell it, if they sell it at a pharmacy they are gonna tax the shit outta people, why would someone buy 10 bucks worth of weed for 50+(you know its gonna be taxed more than that) when they can get it for 10 from someone else.

Drug addicts? So? What about people who smoke their life away? What about people who shove down food and weigh 400lbs? What about alcoholics who drive drunk and murder innocent families? Should we make buying a certain amount of food at a grocery store illegal, too? Bottom line is, you can take anyone who is an extreme abuser and use it as propaganda. "OMG, ice cream is bad. Bob was addicted to it and ate a 1/2 gallon every night for years and died from a heart attack. So, make ice cream illegal!"

i dont think you can compare weed to ice cream. and cigarettes dont have the effects weed does. you dont get "high" off cigarettes.

ok for example, my sister is really fat. all she does is eat fried chicken. its not the same as being addicted to drugs, shes not addicted shes just stupid and doesnt think its bad for her, and basically lies to herself in thinking shes not over weight. when your a drug addict you will kill to get money to get drugs, and if its legal and taxed(and pretending there are no more drug dealers) its gonna be harder for them to get it so they will rob and kill more to get money for it. so there will be more crime. she isnt gonna kill for food, the fat fucks who eat ice cream and smoke alot of cigarettes do it CAUSE ITS AT REACH AND THEY CAN GET IT IF THEY WANT TO. imagine if drugs were legal how people would go bout that.

if there was no food at home, my sister wouldnt stuff her face like she does, she would just say "damn im hungry but theres nothing to eat".

when i got some money on me i get cravings for fast food, like if im addicted to it and i cant get enough of it. but when i dont it doesnt even cross my mind.

let it sink in for a bit. im not saying your wrong but theres always two sides to a debate, ive looked your opinion over and i dont agree with it.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont think you can compare weed to ice cream. and cigarettes dont have the effects weed does. you dont get "high" off cigarettes.

cigarettes Just have a worse effect right, and I hope your not trying to say weed is addictive:uhoh2:. you known how many prisons are over crowed for stupid drug crimes when real criminals like pedophile are getting let free cause they need to make room for a guy who had over a gram of weed on their person. I can handle my next door neighbor doing a little blow or smoking weed but chance are if you live where I live the "ghetto" that guy that likes to smoke weed or do blow is going to get arrested and a pedophile is going to move in to his place. I rather have streets with pot heads the pedophiles,rapest and murders.

"real g shit well thats really unheard of
when you get more time for selling dope than murder"

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cigarettes Just have a worse effect right, and I hope your not trying to say weed is addictive:uhoh2:. you known how many prisons are over crowed for stupid drug crimes when real criminals like pedophile are getting let free cause they need to make room for a guy had over a gram of weed on their person. I can handle my next door neighbor doing a little blow or smoking weed but chance are if you live where I live the "ghetto" that guy that likes to smoke weed or do blow is going to get arrested and a pedophile is going to move in to his place. I rather have streets with pot heads the pedophiles,rapest and murders.

"real g shit well thats really unheard of
when you get more time for selling dope than murder"

ok you clearly didnt read my whole post instead you nit pick at something, when it was all soposed to be together.CIGARETTES DONT GET YOU HIGH AND ILLUSIONAL.

you dont go to jail for weed. you get a ticket. and pedophiles, rapist and big time drug dealers get out on bail the same day all the time.

its the way shit works now a days that you have to deal with, and making drugs legal isnt gonna stop that. if anything its gonna make shit worst.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok you clearly didnt read my whole post instead you nit pick at something, when it was all soposed to be together.CIGARETTES DONT GET YOU HIGH AND ILLUSIONAL.

you dont go to jail for weed. you get a ticket. and pedophiles, rapist and big time drug dealers [/COLOR]get out on bail the same day all the time.

its the way shit works now a days that you have to deal with, and making drugs legal isnt gonna stop that. if anything its gonna make shit worst.

How would it make shit alot worse more rev for the states they can tax drugs.Big time drug dealers get bailed out the same day I want proof of that. How would making drugs legal make things worse there would be more room in prison cops would not have to worry about the kid in the ghetto slanging weed and blow to make a days living and go after real criminals cause they have 1000's of case that are unsolved and much more important then drugs. ( my dad was a drug addict and he never killed anyone or stole from any one :wutyousay: so your arugument about drug addicts does not apply to all drug addicts like roid rage doesent apply to all roid abusers )

Plus there are countries like Amsterdam that have had no problems with the leglization of drugs every one is not killing every one there or are they :spy:
weed doesnt make me delusional.

(sorry guys I suck at grammar and spelling)

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How would it make shit alot worse more rev for the states they can tax drugs.Big time drug dealers get bailed out the same day I want proof of that. How would making drugs legal make things worse there would be more room in prison cops would not have to worry about the kid in the ghetto slanging weed and blow to make a days living and go after real criminals cause they have 1000's of case that are unsolved and much more important then drugs. ( my dad was a drug addict and he never killed anyone :wutyousay: so your arugument about drug addicts does not apply to all drug addicts like roid rage doesent apply to all roid abusers )

weed doesnt make me delusional.

then your dad was a drug addict who can afford it, what would a addict do if he didnt have money to get crack and shit?

and yes big time drug dealers, murderers, rapist they all get out.

if weed doesnt make you delusional then why do you smoke it? you probably got shitty weed.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and amsterdam only has legal weed, and they dont have the crime that we have to begin with, and no drug dealers to worry about. thats a different country, and their government is different from ours and alot of other countrys obey their laws and since they obey their laws they get privledges like legal pot. our country would take advantage of that prviledge.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
then your dad was a drug addict who can afford it, what would a addict do if he didnt have money to get crack and shit?
Like Ive said multiple time I grew up poor and I still live in the ghetto so my dad having money to afford it is out of the question

show me a case where a drug dealer major drug dealer gets less time then a pedophile

if weed doesnt make you delusional then why do you smoke it? you probably got shitty weed. bro have you ever even smoked weed cause a few post back you said you havent tried it...

A delusion is commonly defined as a fixed false belief and is used in everyday language to describe a belief that is either false, fanciful or derived from deception. In psychiatry, the definition is necessarily more precise and implies that the belief is pathological (the result of an illness or illness process). As a pathology it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information or certain effects of perception which would more properly be termed an apperception or illusion.

I dont know it does not make me have a false belief about my life and I dont see shit that is not there it might enhance thing but that is about it. so I guess im getting shitty weed rofl.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
why would they be put out of business? if they sell it regardless if its illegal or not. people will still grow weed i their homes and sell it, if they sell it at a pharmacy they are gonna tax the shit outta people, why would someone buy 10 bucks worth of weed for 50+(you know its gonna be taxed more than that) when they can get it for 10 from someone else.

ok for example, my sister is really fat. all she does is eat fried chicken. its not the same as being addicted to drugs, shes not addicted shes just stupid and doesnt think its bad for her, and basically lies to herself in thinking shes not over weight. when your a drug addict you will kill to get money to get drugs, and if its legal and taxed(and pretending there are no more drug dealers) its gonna be harder for them to get it so they will rob and kill more to get money for it. so there will be more crime. she isnt gonna kill for food, the fat fucks who eat ice cream and smoke alot of cigarettes do it CAUSE ITS AT REACH AND THEY CAN GET IT IF THEY WANT TO. imagine if drugs were legal how people would go bout that.

if there was no food at home, my sister wouldnt stuff her face like she does, she would just say "damn im hungry but theres nothing to eat".

when i got some money on me i get cravings for fast food, like if im addicted to it and i cant get enough of it. but when i dont it doesnt even cross my mind.

let it sink in for a bit. im not saying your wrong but theres always two sides to a debate, ive looked your opinion over and i dont agree with it.

You don't get high... you get cancer.

Cigarette smokers don't just harm themselves... they harm others. They fuck with your right to breathe clean air (not talking about pollution so don't even bring that up).

Cigarettes should be illegal, weed should be legal.

if weed doesnt make you delusional then why do you smoke it? you probably got shitty weed.

Weed doesn't make you see shit. I have never had hallucinations while smoking weed, it makes you feel good, its a relaxant.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and amsterdam only has legal weed, and they dont have the crime that we have to begin with, and no drug dealers to worry about. thats a different country, and their government is different from ours and alot of other countrys obey their laws and since they obey their laws they get privledges like legal pot. our country would take advantage of that prviledge.

So is legal pot a privilege or the devil??