• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Perdiction: Medical marijuana Legal coast to coast By 2021

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
youve clearly never been around real drug addicts and dealers.

Want to eliminate drug dealers overnight?

Legalize drugs.

edit: didn't see this, so i'll comment

theweapon said:
why would they be put out of business? if they sell it regardless if its illegal or not. people will still grow weed i their homes and sell it, if they sell it at a pharmacy they are gonna tax the shit outta people, why would someone buy 10 bucks worth of weed for 50+(you know its gonna be taxed more than that) when they can get it for 10 from someone else.

An individual selling drugs would have no chance to compete with a local pharmacy store. For one, no way he could match price, but even more so, people would have to be out of their absolute minds to mess around buying off some guy in a trench coat in a back alley, instead of casually walking into a store and buying it.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Legalize drugs.

edit: didn't see this, so i'll comment

An individual selling drugs would have no chance to compete with a local pharmacy store. For one, no way he could match price, but even more so, people would have to be out of their absolute minds to mess around buying off some guy in a trench coat in a back alley, instead of casually walking into a store and buying it.

its all about prices, theres no way a store will sell weed same price or cheaper than on the street. they are gonna tax like crazy and alot of people are gonna be able to buy. and forget it i got friends right now that got like 100 plants in their houses right now, just cause they legalize it doesnt mean they will magically stop growing weed and selling.

to everyone else:

STOP POINTING OUT THE PART WHERE I COMPARED IT TO CIGARETTES AND READ MY WHOLE DAMN POST.

PEOPLE DIE CAUSE OF CIGARETTES BECAUSE ITS AT REACH! THEY CAN BUY IT WHEN EVER WHERE EVER!

PEOPLE GET FAT AND DIE OF A HEART ATTACK BECAUSE FAST FOOD PLACES ARE AT REACH AND OPEN 24 HRS!

I DID NOT SAY WEED IS WORST THAN CIGARETTES GO READ IT AGAIN, I CLEARLY SAID THEY ARENT THE SAME AND YOU DONT GET THE SAME EFFECTS FROM IT.

AND NO VIC I HAVE NEVER SMOKED WEED AND IM DAMN PROUD OF IT, AND STILL SHOULDNT THINK IT SHOULD BE LEGALIZED. ITS FUNNY HOW EVERYONE WHO HAS SMOKED IT AND SAYS IT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD WANTS IT TO BE LEGALIZED.(i am around people who smoke it constantly and snort 200 bucks worth of coke a day, and my really good friend sells, he got caught with idk how much weed and go a ticket.)

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Legalize drugs.

but would crime overall decrease?

I think not. as consumption would go way up, drug related crime would go up. not to mention more killed in traffic, more people depending on the healthcare system, more privat lawsuits. all in all i think u would end up with a much larger economic strain on society than today.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

then what would your dad do to buy it? how was he an addict? he did something to buy it and become addicted if you claim you grew up in the "ghetto" and you didnt have any money.

you have completely steered away frorm the point i was making.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its all about prices, theres no way a store will sell weed same price or cheaper than on the street. they are gonna tax like crazy and alot of people are gonna be able to buy. and forget it i got friends right now that got like 100 plants in their houses right now, just cause they legalize it doesnt mean they will magically stop growing weed and selling.

Who in their right mind will mess around with drug dealers when they can safely walk into a pharmacy and buy it?

PEOPLE DIE CAUSE OF CIGARETTES BECAUSE ITS AT REACH! THEY CAN BUY IT WHEN EVER WHERE EVER!

Who forces them to smoke?

PEOPLE GET FAT AND DIE OF A HEART ATTACK BECAUSE FAST FOOD PLACES ARE AT REACH AND OPEN 24 HRS!

Who forces them to eat there?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I think not. as consumption would go way up, drug related crime would go up. not to mention more killed in traffic, more people depending on the healthcare system, more privat lawsuits. all in all i think u would end up with a much larger economic strain on society than today.

i agree with you, i think i put up a pretty good arguement with alot of examples. but people dont read it. feels like im talking to a brick wall. lol.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Question.... was there more alcohol related crime (particularly violent ones) during prohibition, or after prohibition?

... you lose.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who in their right mind will mess around with drug dealers when they can safely walk into a pharmacy and buy it?

Who forces them to smoke?

Who forces them to eat there?

thats exactly my point!!! no one forces them but its at reach and they eat it or smoke it.

and no one buys weed off random people in the street thats shit like in the movies, my friend sells to all my friends those are his clients. everyone has a friend who sells no one buys off creepy guys and shit.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats exactly my point!!! no one forces them but its at reach and they eat it or smoke it.

and no one buys weed off random people in the street thats shit like in the movies, my friend sells to all my friends those are his clients. everyone has a friend who sells no one buys off creepy guys and shit.

It's called "liberty". Some people abuse these things, but so what? If I want to eat McDonalds once a week, why shouldn't I be able to? Why should the person who owns these businesses be prevented from earning an income?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's called "liberty". Some people abuse these things, but so what? If I want to eat McDonalds once a week, why shouldn't I be able to? Why should the person who owns these businesses be prevented from earning an income?

ok now your moving from the point.

if drugs are legal they will be abused worst than they already are because they are legal and they can do it. because its at reach like cigarettes and mcdonalds.

we need to stop drugs not encourage it. addicts are getting worst by the day.

this is the US not amsterdam, they have the priveledge in having legal pot and im sure they dont abuse their priveledge. here its already abused being illegal imagine if its legal.

alot of people feel so "high" that they drive and swirve off the road and create accidents, do you want someone on shrooms or acid driving down the street where your kids play?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and to add to it, i know most of you are gonna say well dont smoke and drive, but there really isnt a test to tell on the spot is there? to tell if hes driving under the influence, cause thats what that is. thats another reason drugs cannot be legal. yall gonna say that "well i get high and i can drive perfect" thats you everyone is different, and since its legal people will be abusing and driving.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like less of a person every time I read weapon's posts.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I guess there are people who get it, and people who don't get it.

Keep your head in the sand and keep pretending this "War on Drugs" is working.

You can't stop something that you don't control.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like less of a person every time I read weapon's posts.

ah yes insult me. thats very mature of you.

you put up no arguement whatsoever, you just expect me to take your word for it, ha! right.......

drugs is the solution for world peace. keep thinking that.

and in all honesty, are you trying to insult me so i can have an outburst so i can get banned?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I guess there are people who get it, and people who don't get it.

Keep your head in the sand and keep pretending this "War on Drugs" is working.

You can't stop something that you don't control.

its not working, theres always gonna be drug dealers.

just cause thats not working doesnt mean doing the complete opposite will.

everyone is just debating in a biased way.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ah yes insult me. thats very mature of you.

you put up no arguement whatsoever, you just expect me to take your word for it, ha! right.......

drugs is the solution for world peace. keep thinking that.

and in all honesty, are you trying to insult me so i can have an outburst so i can get banned?

Question.... did you read what Tech posted about prohibition?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
ok now your moving from the point.

if drugs are legal they will be abused worst than they already are because they are legal and they can do it. because its at reach like cigarettes and mcdonalds.

we need to stop drugs not encourage it. addicts are getting worst by the day.

this is the US not amsterdam, they have the priveledge in having legal pot and im sure they dont abuse their priveledge. here its already abused being illegal imagine if its legal.?

Making drugs legal doesn't mean there wouldn't be laws against intoxicated driving, just like there are with alcohol.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Question.... did you read what Tech posted about prohibition?

i have read every post in this thread, and no one has read mine. everyone just trys to contradict little parts and are foegetting the whole picture.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Making drugs legal doesn't mean there wouldn't be laws against intoxicated driving, just like there are with alcohol.

ok how would you know if they are driving intoxicated?