• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

pGhi`s workout..

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I said the same in Hoke's log... fuck 20 rep squats for a game of silly buggers.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
don´t worrie about the weigths, just be consistent with it and it will come sooner than you might think
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Thanks for support fellas!

this is what we did today! some chest and triceps

Bench Press:
10x20kg
12x60kg
6x75kg (this felt too hard.. no training in a week might be solution..)

DB Incline Press:
10-12x28,5kg
8x33,5kg h0ke said that I have to move from 28.5kg to 33.5 because even he did this with 28.5kg :keke:

Triceps Extension - Rope Attachment:
8x45kg (negatives)
10xjust flexing the muscle.. this really gave me huge pump

Smith Machine CG Bench Press: The normal Bench was reserved
8x55kg
8x55kg

Bench Press:
8x50kg slooooowly

yep yep!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
nice session Pekka, db inclines looks good bro :2:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
How can someone "reserve" a bench?
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
^^dunno...

Today it was shoulder + ab day..

DB Shoulder Press:
10x18,5kg
10x23,5kg
5x32,5kg h0kester helped a bit I hear.
11x28,5kg to failure

Front Dumbbell Raise:
2x10x11kg + 8x13.5kg

Side Lateral Raise:
2x10x8kg

DB Shrugs:
2x8x33.5kg I really suck in these

Ab Roller:
3x12

Ab Twister: dunno the name..
10x30kg
2x10x45kg

Yeap.. This was done very quickly! We did abs without pauses.

I bet my abs are quite sore tomorrow.
:crymeariver:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
SLDL:
20x20kg
20x50kg
15x50kg
My lower back felt kinda pumped.. is it normal?

yea thats why i prefer sldl.. i just feel like i get more out of it than a regular deadlift
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
I forgot the shrugs on my log..
Nice session u lil mofo. It just look so familiar, I just dont know why..
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong shoulders man! keep it up!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Strong shoulders, updates bro:carduindisguise
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
SLDL:
20x20kg
20x50kg
15x50kg
My lower back felt kinda pumped.. is it normal?
Yes it is, try wearing a belt when you SLDL it will reduce the pump.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Keep it up man, keep those deads going!
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
sorry guys! i have been training with h0ke so no slacking in that area. but i am so lazy that i dont just write them here... but keep checking h0kes log :xyxthumbs:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
like Miami said
either way
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
27
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
1
Views
55
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
49
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
45
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top