• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

pGhi`s workout..

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
strong benching bro, and those triceps pushdowns with 70kg were awesome, keep up the good work man :2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Not bad bro.Bench is good considering you did crossovers and db presses before it.Good work w the tris also:2:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
One can say you opened up a can of metal whoop-ass on those weights.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Uber workout buddy, Bench was impressive especially since you took all that time off, you did amazing man.
congrats on your body weight!
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
h0ke's exercises were better :carduindisguise

nice work bro :xyxthumbs:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Blaah...

Back and Biceps..

Seated Cable Rows:
15x50kg + 10x85kg + 9x90kg

Pull ups:
2x8xBW

One-Arm Dumbbell Row:
2x8x38.5kg

BB Curl:
12x30kg + 8x40kg

DB Curl:
20x10kg + 10x18.5kg

:uhoh2: sad :no:

After rows I was so tired that I just couldn`t do these exercises with big weights..
Today was my first day at work, so it might have caused the problem.. But I guess I have to make it up tomorrow!! :coolguy:

And I couldn`t do deadlifts because there was couple big guys squatting and deadlifting..:disgust:

:crymeariver:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
at least you getting it in.
next time just push the other people out of the way and do your deads :weightlifter:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
congrats with your job bro, and yea next time just go for deadlifting, fuck them, let them wait for your sets :angrydude:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
greddyrun-1.gif
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Bench is really good and good job getting in the gym with work.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
I bet you were a little nervous/tense about the new job, but the next sessions will be better.

About those big guys, look em in the eyes and kick em in the nuts!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Dont worry bro you'll dominate again!
work will affect lifting sometimes, (most times....)
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
nice cable rows and pullups bro:2: dont worry, next time ull do deads and dominate them:)
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
So we did some chest today!??!? and abs :)

BB Bench Press:
15x20kg
12x60kg
5x70kg
3x80kg
1x85kg
1x90kg
1x92.5kg NEW PB!?!?!
12x60kg
10x60kg
10x70kg h0ke helped with 3 last reps I think...

Some ABS

yeaaaaa :) I guess my so called strength was back so I was happy with this :)

:imcoolurnot:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
That 92,5kg was so easy... :49: Good job m8 :gaygay:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
great PB bro, next stop 100 kg :D

:2:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
^I am hoping to bench 100 in a month but dunno if its possible :) But in off season my strength is rising very quickly!
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
good work on the PB :2:
and you letter hooker help you? :carduindisguise:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Nice mate!!! 100kg in bench-press is yours in a month i bet.
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
So I did some Chest and Triceps today.. BTW I have been working out but just havent posted those sessions..

BB Bench Press:
2x12x60kg + 4 or 5x80kg

Incline DB Bench Press:
12x18.5kg + 12x23.5kg + 10x28.5kg + 8x33.5kg

Cable Flies:
3x12x20kg

Triceps extension (cable):
3x10x50kg

Seated Triceps Press DB:
15x23.5kg + 10x33.5kg + 10x38.5kg + 6x43.5kg

CG BEnch Press:
3x8x60kg

yeaaap!
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
28
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
49
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
45
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top